Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Preparing The Ritual Area And Yourself

Preparing The Ritual Area And Yourself Cover

Book: Preparing The Ritual Area And Yourself by Nevrom Ydal

This article describes how to prepare your Ritual Area before a ritual. Before I begin theh article, though, let me issue a few disclaimers. The first one is that I do not, in any way, mean to imply that what I set forth here is the only way to do things. It is one way, and it's worked for me, and if you think my methods seem reasonable and fit within your framework of Wicca, then use them, if not, ignore them.

The second disclaimer is actually just a clarification of my background. I was trained in traditional (small 'T', as in Alexandrian, Gardnerian, and so on) Wicca. My methods might seem a little too ceremonial for some of the more eclectic Wiccans, and might seem totally unnecessary by the more spontaneous type of ritual Participation. Fine. Then don't use them!

Download Nevrom Ydal's eBook: Preparing The Ritual Area And Yourself

Suggested free e-books to read:

Kathryn Rountree - Embracing The Witch And The Goddess
Ethel Thompson - Primitive African Medical Lore And Witchcraft
Andrew Lang - Myth Ritual And Religion
Nevrom Ydal - Preparing The Ritual Area And Yourself