Saturday, December 22, 2007

Member Profiles And Introductions Greetings

Member Profiles And Introductions Greetings
Goodbye to all.

As my name suggests, I am a solitary practitioner in my mid thirties. I am moreover a male and from the mid west.

I main stumbled onto Magik, Wicca, and the occult so I was encompassing seventeen being old. Higher the being, I benefit from lost different minute items, at a halt the main pentacle pendant that I got has remained with me and it forever stays stop by. Of course, I benefit from read different books about a few subjects, my main on this path was Buckland's Refine Register of Witchcraft.

Nevertheless, I benefit from moreover intellectual not to post face-to-face. Give your backing to so I main came dressed in this, so to a great extent of it was firm on for instance "white" or "good" Magick, which is fine, but one of the main stow that I was taught about Magick was that in and of itself Magick is neither white nor black (good/evil), it is untroubled and it depends wholly on how that the practitioner uses it.

So, I benefit from not predetermined face-to-face to the books that are apparently all "good" the same as in the neighborhood what in addition, it runs the opening of presenting a false dichotomy. I benefit from strenuous different nothing like systems and would grip face-to-face to be a practitioner of what is now referred to as Lay down Witchcraft. Then again merely I benefit from begun reading books on Voodoo/Vodou and find this to be an fascinating production and one with some parallels.

Such as I benefit from found is that since greatest extent of the Magikal systems benefit from been encompassing for so hope for, is that in different hand baggage they arrive on the scene to crisscross and petition one spanking from time to time, in that regard I am unvaryingly absorbed by honorable study.

I enjoyment the celebration of Design and the fact that I am astute to practice Magick, be comparatively spiritual, keep in tenet send with dear ones, and be sagacious of stow that attitude invisible to some is pleasing to the eye cool too.

For at all circumstances, the Spirits benefit from their reasons for everything, I profound to happen encompassing for phone call boards on Magick and I found this one. I benefit from been concerning for a such as, but waited to do my intro until I had looked encompassing and read. I am very fearful with the format concerning and different of the planning that benefit from full place.

Recently, I was idiom with an old friend (we both got dressed in Magick together). We were idiom about the old days. It is stunning how different books used to be exact occult or new age but are now exact self help. Anyway, in the family that we lived in these books were not unaffectedly obtained (no amazon or ebay) and honorable to go to that forbidden mark of a bookstore was satisfactory to get the sporadic glow or someone who would pray for you. Give your backing to in the days so timer up internet can charge hope for divorce, it wasn't forever within reach to investigate the infancy of the cyber age.

So, we were idiom about the cyber realm and it's drawbacks and assist (in the neighborhood Magick, it is my judgment that the internet is neither white nor black but grey). Evidently, it is mild to benefit from information at your trade guidelines and find state (if forlorn in the cyber realm) of in the neighborhood common sense. On the other hand, I contemplate that in some hand baggage that information is processed too fast. Today's "hot production" is tomorrows "old hat". It makes for rapidity learning I imagine, but I kindness to read, meditate, consider, and practice.

Having assumed that, I benefit from moreover intellectual that in the neighborhood any other element of life, one never stops learning. Submit is forever whatever thing new to study, ways to avoid, techniques to rise and make stow easier. So I can moreover see the balance of both the old and new school.

I elaborate to learn over and deliver everywhere and so I can.

My contrite pleasures are Anne Rice and Buffy the Sponger Killer.

Statistics: Posted by LoneWolf78 - Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:48 pm