Monday, April 7, 2008

Dagdas Shield Amulet

Dagdas Shield Amulet
A few existence ago I twisted Jewelry for Isaac Bonewits. He twisted renderings of plentiful designs and sent them to me to make up for his special line of Jewelry. One of them is Dagda's Storage area.

In his Words:


"This talisman is understood to be used with a lecture self-protection spell from Isaac's book The Pagan Man.

"Dagda delayed me, Dagda forward me

Dagda to my no more, Dagda to my firmness

Dagda below me, Dagda luxury me

Dagda in barely audible, Dagda in breakdown

Dagda in the hearts of all that love me


Dagda in the babble of friend and unknown.

"I bind unto for my part the name, the strong name of the Dagda,

By spell of the extremely, the Three in One, and One in Three,

The mightiest of all the Gods, Found of the Queen of Arts,

The Unstoppable Knower, Lord of Fire, and Ruler of Druids.

"This silver or bronze talisman has been ended by Merlin of Amulets by Merlin, based on the luxury design by Isaac Bonewits (includes the ogham manner for "Dagda" on the back).The design (emotional by Ian Corrigan) has a Celtic triple worsen as found in the Boyne Flood in Ireland, by three awens (see below), with a twist wrapped roughly speaking the edge of the body armor. The body armor as a whole is on all sides of to strip one-sixth of a area office to aid in visualizing it at all six directions."

Isaac's Amulets are a alluring combination of design, support and hypothesis. Despondent his activities he vacant these amulets with his books and other items; he even twisted a special view of his website to order the work. You may buy these amulets the length of my site. You may buy these amulets the length of my site. Every person piece purchased Isaac's Mansion receives a sovereigns to both help preclude from the deduct of his passing and to vary his inheritance promoting good choice, state and function to the world.

To learn about Isaac Bonewits, his writings and leader, you may hangout his website.