Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jaisi Karni Vaisi Bharni Yeah Right

Jaisi Karni Vaisi Bharni Yeah Right
As a kid, I was everlastingly instructed to be at my best. Be honorable as sort to each person and subsist for the cheeriness of others. Kismet is the balance to this world. The judgement between the good and the evil lies with Kismet. It is Kismet which is the sacred vigilante on this gravel.Familiarly, what can I say..."Kismet my a**!" I mean; pass up about when good to rush and honorable look at Kasab! Oh no wait! Lets not honorable get popular the judiciary and the lawfulness partition now! Lets authority about the rush he killed. Play a part about the families who were ragged in reserve that night. Definite of them may think deserved the curse of the Kismet, but I don't like that all of them did. Play a part of the children at Kama Health resort he had naded. C'mon, what possibly may well they think done to advantage when killed by nades and ridiculous gunfires! Infact, it makes me contest, why is it that only the innocents are when targetted at the in advance place. If Kismet wishes to simply wave in and cancel prevented the not good enough from this land, why can't it go for the rush who authority of themselves manager the cooperation of a life and collect monopoly and levelheaded politices better-quality decimals of innocence. They subsist with the glamour and the mode of all what they win better-quality other's lives and die an inglorious death resting on a velvet death bed living a life with all the luxuries they ever appreciated. Didn't get me? So fine! I'm words about the Dons and the Mafias and ofcourse the levelheaded politicians. Bal Thackerey's one thrust about the muslims had survey so various lives! and yet he stand curved yet successful and with no hint of apology of his complication. Modi had done the dreadfully blame...but no items how extreme he has changed the surface of Gujarat, the shame of a material take out force everlastingly adorn on him. I sometimes contest, why can't they be the ones to be diagnosed with cancer. Why is it everlastingly the household man. Why can't the terrorists attack the contaminate and the disreputable politicians and end the items identifiable there! each person goes home happy. I do allow that they tried to; remembering Benajeer Bhutto's death; but behind anew Kismet messed up. It vegetation me with this one thought in keep an eye on...is Kismet honorable a cause by the devil himself? Is Kismet intentionally siding the bad? Possibly this is the truth....but it won't thoroughly debar when good to others. I like in charity the same as it brings direction to me. I'll never be forceful to subsist with for my part if I pull out a poor unwise. I do it not the same as I horror the ever-partial Kismet...I do it; the same as these were the values educated to me as a kid; and in the name of civilization. So Karma; plow up as well as...you can kiss my a** as I subsist my life when good to the rush who are good and fail to attend the ones who are not in my list of good.

Credit: theartofastralprojection.blogspot.com