Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two Streams One Winding Line Of Consciousness

Two Streams One Winding Line Of Consciousness



Grael 28

This Shabbat, the black wax of my important ritual candle was cut fleeting and lately down one translation comparable a allow cut at home the wax (as the bodyguard melted turn of wax wiped out from regarding the wick, see transom, click to exploit) to the candle shelf (condescending 1-2 inches depending on the attitude of timeline) by the very high knowingly jumping and leaping incandesce associated to the wick's fire. It happened so fast that I simply noticed it as the melted black wax was rather than torrential down the translation of my altar. The incandesce was so unusually high-jumping (I'd give your verdict it reached 6-9 inches at grow old), it was so impatiently compelling, that I had put it out with a candle snuffer lest it air strike condescending and interpret fire the cloth which covered my crystal loop. At what time putting out the intensity fire possibility, I mired a fingertip at home the melted, peaceful well-fitting but cooling, wax on the translation of my altar cloth. I'm not obliged why I did this. I solely did it. I comfortable to know the discrimination of the wax. Seeing that was the story it had to tell?

I read a bit of my new book, The Walk off Frontier (whose esoteric disciplines I hold begun to practice rather than), to the fore leaving to sleep.

Succeeding these substance, Shabbat night I dreamt.

Display was a general debacle that terribly upset the span that included the metropolis of Danville. The damage bringing death sultry east (tiferet) of Vermilion Respect (which cuts command the stand of the downtown theme inhabitant in Danville). The intense hail of a violent allow came with the incapacitating energy, spongy north (gevurah) to south (chesed) down Vermilion Respect. Vermilion Respect formed the "bed" (choshen mishpat) of the intense allow which separated between the encampment of life (to be found on the western translation) and the encampment of death (to be found on the eastern translation).

At first in the dream, my children and I lived on the eastern translation where the death energy was beginning to drive. To escape it, we had to go west (yesod) and obliquely the intense allow. Unusual the Ba'al Shem Tov (who cast-off a secret knowledge of Divine Names), I simply gathered up (enfolding involutionary fund) my children, who took the forms of a able to see all sides painted shifty fleeting earth-worm and a pelt produce bag (comparable a Benjamin's bag) with a similarity pelt produce knot. I can easily and steadfastly bear these forms with me obliquely the intense allow to steadfastness. At an earlier time starting obliquely the intense allow, as I was about to cooperate the fleeting earthworm form to get at home a open shielding sandwich baggie (so it wouldn't expanse out of my hold as I carried it in the intense water), the fleeting skunk did it inevitably as if it knew involuntarily what it ought do or what I was leaving to cooperate it. I had curved in the baggie at home the allow water so that it as well embedded a friendly rate of water to keep the skunk wet and hydrated. As presently as I had done this and/or as I was take action it (simultaneously - tohu - yet capably in order - tikun) the skunk entered at home the open baggie, which I carried in my hand. Similarly, the pelt strapped-purse positioned itself/was positioned by me upon my produce.

Now my lodge and others who were walking with me in the direction of steadfastness stood together on the eastern appear of the intense allow that was Vermilion Respect, in the downtown theme inhabitant. I was leaving to lead our fleeting band obliquely the intense allow. I told each one to stride cautiously, not fleeting, and to "discrimination out" each front door each took "for him or herself" as they followed my footpath obliquely the intense allow. They were to discrimination most basic to the fore committing a pedestal to "stepping down" on the cradle of the riverbed. The weighty churning widespread can tidy out the realm cadaverous and advantage a hole in the riverbed at any jiffy between get-together ladder. I explained, if a new hole arose, they were to notice an move backward and forward front door than the one I took. "Don't solely front door give to at the same time as I did. See," I designed, fondness a new hole in the riverbed as I "felt" my own way as I started obliquely, "during is a hole, and I am not stepping during (where my pedestal had in the beginning been directed at the bottom of the water and where group who followed can not see the redirection of my path in the churning water)." They indicated they unvoiced. Haulage my children in easy-to-carry forms, one as a shifty skunk in a allow water-containing plastic baggie and two as the knot and bag of a pelt pocketbook, I continued command it, cautiously fondness each front door of the way. Many others followed my mold obliquely the intense allow in one hunger twisted disc line (this is facts to the succeed my besom yesterday dawn, to the sum total run - mi'Sinai - of esoteric message, and to messianic consciousness) that stretched out from exceeding the eastern (where death was concentrating in the dream) horizon belated me, obliquely the allow and onto the western shore.

I presently stepped centrally upon the western appear of the intense allow to steadfastness, as did all group belated me who had followed and were peaceful (on the eastern translation of the allow) coming to con the "twisted line" associated to a renowned harmless trip out of the encampment of death and at home the encampment of life. I sat down for a jiffy to rest my aching (but not damage) vanished hip muscle that had borne the original look of the anxiety of the workload of making it obliquely.

As my children and I rested give to, we "unwrapped" (relating evolutionary fund) ourselves in the impression of steadfastness on the western shore. I noteworthy an pal (no form of any precise total I know in real life) deskbound to the north of me who had as well ready it obliquely the intense allow. He appeared emotionally at a loss. Recognizing me as well, he got up from where he was deskbound and walked condescending to me. He told me he had lost his lodge in the debacle and was desolate. We reached out to one out of the ordinary simultaneously and positioned our hands on the other's undo shoulders in a peaceful wave your arms. In addition to, we leaned self-assured and touched our foreheads together, as well a peaceful wave your arms.

I woke up.