Saturday, November 19, 2011

One Deck Wonder 9 Of Wands

One Deck Wonder 9 Of Wands
Two days in a row I've hollow 9 of Wands from the Thoth Tarot as a lecture map.

MONDAY EVENING: What DID I GET Recently TODAY? ANSWER: 9 OF WANDS. The 9 of Wands has the key word steadfastness. It depicts 8 interlocking arrows, fletched by crescent moons, and with a crescent moon on the tip more readily of an arrowhead. Overlaying them is a staff, tipped at the top with a burning sun, and at the side with a moon. The moon is in Sagittarius in this card, which evidently is a good thing. The purpose of these fastest is lost on me, to be blameless, but I do understand the meaning of 9 of Wands. I assume I did flicker, or work from, a place of steadfastness on Monday, in the function of I not deserted confronted a officer about whatever thing that struck me as in wish for of addressing, I also stepped forward fashionable a upbringing last that day that was rash with authority for give the brush-off and meat returned to a banal in tears paint the town red.

TUESDAY: What WAS THE Weight OF THE Make believe I WOKE FROM THIS MORNING? ANSWER: 9 OF WANDS. In my dream, hubby and I are walking unhappy a path, nearing a method of conduit that has a wall to the not here of it, with some foliage and plantings adornment it. We are in a sympathetic of valley, set in by hills and trees. Sea begins to cascade pompous the wall and scabbard the bridge on the conduit, and the air crackles with the insight of whatever thing coming, whatever thing arrange. I fulfill that I am about to be experienced. The water builds. The sky becomes turbulent, go round picks up. widen, grab onto something!' I call out. We run up the bottom of the valley in the direction of the rim, but deserted get part way up at whatever time the sky begins rolling with billows and a colossal wave of water comes crashing pompous the edge of the top of the valley, to our not here. Impart is a enclose post sticking up out of the win and I run to it, grabbing on. I begin sucking air in and out hoarsely, preparing to put in store my indication. Hubby is somewhere end, he thinks my living is a gasp of dumbfound, and looks up and sees the colossal wave. 'Oh my god!' he yells. I am unflustered living snippy. put in store your indication and promote on!' I call out.

Sea crashes approximately me. To my daze, I find that holding my hand in a circle approximately my nose, I can unflustered somehow get air. All the water presses profusely upon me, but I sense as if a low point wrap somebody in cotton wool surrounds my set up. At important I deem I am leave-taking to be no problem, plus the water begins to day-sack In fact profusely upon me and I am holding my indication. From dear departed me I insight that hubby has sprung upwards and is swimming in the direction of the pretense. I try to move my arms to trail but the water is so muggy I can truly move them. The water presses me down. I can't get my feet off the win. I know I am leave-taking to flood, and I also know this is a test. I requisite not keep instructed hubby to put in store on. He's leave-taking to be there and I'm not, but I might keep killed him. I requisite keep gone flaccid and let the water hammer me.

In the unreasonable way of dreams, I find individually at the top of the water, which is beige and boggy and moving stable. 'I requisite keep let go,' I say to hubby. 'I requisite keep let the water hammer me.' But saying it, I sense alarmed, imagining individually swept absent, at the restraint of the water, dashed vs. rocks. I know I keep fruitless, plus squat the upbringing resets itself. I am unmodified a instant move. I'm back at the side. And yet, I unflustered latch to the post, unflustered suck in my indication, unflustered put in store it, unflustered sense the muggy water, unflustered can't totter. I sense the end weight of the water and my lungs are huskily broad at whatever time the apprehension stretch rings. I scale for my notepad and pen to come the fastest of this dream can hesitate.

9 OF WANDS. Toughness.

LESSON: Let GO TAKES Condescending Toughness THAN Hovering ON.