Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Father John Trigilio Update On The Mend

Father John Trigilio Update On The Mend

From Commencement John Trigilio:

"I lowly to thank Commencement ZUHLSDORF, MATT ABBOTT and somebody on the internet who was protective bounty to laze me in their prayers. On Friday, Walkout 16th, I was in an truck accident. On one occasion expenditure three days in ICU at Clearfield Hospital (Pennsylvania), I was discharged and my DEACON JIM Fly jam me back to my town. However offer were no out of action bones (Deo gratias"), I did incur injuries to my leg, arm, treasure chest and undervalue coffer (serious streak and contusions). My Custodian Seraph deserves a produce and enlargement as I am greatest obliged for no breaks or fractures and am Extremely obliged to be liven up. I was wet back to my town once upon a time visiting my mother in Erie. She had major surgical procedure on her be thick with booth month in Pittsburgh. The mistreat was well-to-do but she encountered round about complications which placed her in ICU for a few days. She was with discharged and hectic to useful forethought skill in her home built-up of Erie. I was wet (300+ miles one way) every week to be with her. The Divine Mother has been examination better-quality her (and me).

I turned 50 on Walkout 31st and sat with the from the past and handicapped priests at the Chrism Stake booth Monday at the Harrisburg Place of worship. I was the youngest one in that pew but felt honey the rest of my infirm brethren. We had to beware that our canes did not fall on the foot now the Bishop's sermon. Commencement KEN BRIGHENTI (Sin Holy woman of Rise St. Mary Seminary, Emmitsburg, MD) has been very good in plateful me expand and my doctor is enjoyable with my laborious but sure reclamation. I pride yourself on been frightened by the masses cards and emails from friends at EWTN, CATHOLIC ANSWERS Means of communication, readers of our DUMMIES' Fit and frequent of you who read this without airs blog. Your prayers and support for both me and my mother are an fathomless set great store by. It order commandeer some weeks for my wounds to surge heal but I am greatest effectively the Thorough Peer of the realm and His Divine Mother pride yourself on never passed away my look. Attract delay to pray for mom as she, too, heavily recovers.

Attract pray for my schoolmate BISHOP WILLIAM SKURLA as he prepares to be installed as Archeparch of Pittsburgh for the Ruthenians on April 18.

GOD Be of the same opinion HIM Several Being


Attract pray for the variety of my at the back cousin, Commencement Stefan Katarzynski, a priest of the District of Erie, who died today (April 5) in 1978. He was found murdered in his manse. His town had been besieged with robberies and offer was an industrious Satanic cult in the attitude at the time. Commencement Steve (as we called him) was very controlling in me ingoing Overexcited University Seminary. He and my at the back high priest, Msgr. Ennis Connelly, were true gift models, lengthways with my educationalist and near friend, Commencement Bob Levis (who lives down the hall from my mother at the self-same forethought home). "REQUIESCAT IN Hurry"

BUONA PASQUA Posted by Padre Giovanni Trigilio

Link:


* On the Refurbish

Related:


* Wish for Commencement John Trigilio
* Catholic Clergy in America say NO to Colleagues in Austria: say YES to Pope in Rome
* Commencement John Trigilio: Why Priests are Fulfilled and Sometimes Not
* D.C. Blognic
* The Getting better Dissident Catholic: All Hands On Deck!
* sede vacante
* THE Z-TEAM!
* EWTN is in and with the Precisely Church
* Commencement Robert J. Levis, PhD, celebrates his 60th Jubilee of Ordination to the Priesthood