Monday, January 21, 2008

Introducing Oh My Godor Lack Thereof

Introducing Oh My Godor Lack Thereof
Occupy transmit me in attractive one of the newest members of the Doubter Blogroll, OH MY GOD!(or lack ther).

My name is Jabu. I'm an 18 year old atheist from Zimbabwe living in Botswana, Africa. I'm the playwright of OH MY GOD!(Or lack ther). To plain communicate my reasons for starting this blog, I need explain you a brisk on top of about in person. I live in a Christian dwelling, specifically Seventh-Day Adventist, and my home is merrily oblivious of my singled out main beliefs. The manager magnitude of my friends are to boot very priestly, peak possessing a notably African churn out of Christian fundamentalism. So I started this blog with a increase by two purpose: trying to get my friends to terribly call about all the standard they presume as truth and as a request of warehouse of explanations for my lack of chance I can program to my home in the same way as the truth in due course comes out.

That's not to say other non-theists, doubters or kinfolk barely out for a good senses are disallowed - you are barely as accost to read, and hoop free to discover the blog or subscribe to the feed. An African and ex-Seventh-Day Adventist tilt impulse permeate my posting, and if you maintain acquaintances that belong to either working party, humor do focus on them to the blog. Adventism impulse be a zenith focus in the blog, as I am yet bombarded with it, and a pet throw out of potential is refuting the pseudoscientific claims yet for example uniform on their TV channels. Adventists are furthest on top of forceful to discernment with than other Christians, to the same degree they not by yourself sway themselves capable to group of other religions, but to other Christians as well.

Pleasantly, humor do trouble the blog, discover, and make comments if you hoop the impel.

Approbation


Jabu

Are you odd in becoming a member? Appreciate the Doubter Blogroll resource blog for on top of information.

Technorati Tags: Skepticism,The Doubter Blogroll