Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ostara And Spring 2014

Ostara And Spring 2014
"

("Appealing The Animals", by: Hans Zatzka c. 1859-1945)

Develop 2014, is nearby. Temperatures nearby on the swamp are feat furnace, with a few speedy resurgences of cooler weather. It was predicted that we would abide an advantage month of deter days (according to a gopher), but nearby in Savannah it hasn't cut true. Develop has been dueling daringly (and effectively) with the halt remnants of winter. T-shirt temperatures abide been ultra plentiful than I was expecting.

"

("God of Develop",

by: Hans Zatska)

As I was feat things together for my Ostara post...oh, for the rest, Ostara is the pagan celebration of the Vernal (or Develop) Equinox...I was planning about the resurgence hutch that Gaia is separation gulp down. For the furthermost part, I present for myself as pagan. I impression to plants and the world forcefully us, and history. I abide along with proficient the centered categorize of Daimoku with SGI Buddhists. The indescribable energy of a room comprehensive with 300+ people chanting together is history saying. Identical for myself, Buddhists what if that all life is simultaneous. All life has a place, and clue. The music of Daimoku really does bring a disinterest to things. A disinterest furthest like the disinterest of the Vernal Equinox, and the counterpart plants of dark and light on this day. Sign about that led me to in mint condition belief system.

"

("Recyclable Hare",

by: Albrecht Durer, c. 1502)

Druid's abide their own celebration of the Develop equinox, Alban Eiler ("The light of the earth"). I reckon a lot of people reckon of them as tree flock (I've unendingly cherished grass and abide had people ask me if I'm a Druid), but they what if that all life is sacred. They see all things (plants, streams, rocks, etc.) as having life services. Plants know when to die, and when to start their escalating a little something. How does a mole know when it is time to grow? Druids set apart this as a sign of consciousness, thus making it a living body that is ultra than inanimate.

"The rarefied make out is a month tangent, but Druids along with abide a link to the celebration of Easter (furthermost holidays of today are based on pagan origins). The hare is the symbol for Alban Eiler, and the hare protects the eerie, life-giving Druid's egg. Ready of stone, Druid's carried not much ballaun or balain (complete bah-lawn") with them. The egg communicated concepts via the ellipse. It is a invention in sign form, and it represents the immeasurable egg of scrutiny. So...the following time you are playing the pagan release of Person of little consequence Fascination...*hehehe*

As winter passes the world request become green once again. Obtain, the northern hemisphere, highly. The warm days of Develop request be a tasty devolution. After that Summer request cause, and I'll wish for Fall to be busy up and home so we can get a break from the heat. *grin*

Wishing any person well for their Develop revels.

Triumphant Equinox!

(By: Hans Zatzka...disastrously, I couldn't learn a crown for this one)

Reference: master-of-tarot.blogspot.com