Saturday, November 1, 2008

Elemental Correspondence The Switching Of Fire And Air In Tarot

Elemental Correspondence The Switching Of Fire And Air In Tarot
A few days ago, I mentioned that Deborah Lipp had explained in The Way of Four why wands=fire and swords=air in tarot. In the function of I'm unenthused to pretend to be her source in it's complete due to copyright concerns, I checked my on a plane mirror image I can at least possible pull out you a few additional information.

It turned out the gossip is actually on page five - and and so you can read it in it's complete on the Amazon site. I can't do a hurl knot right to the page, but....

1) Go to the book at the knot abovementioned. (Disclaimer: I'm not a reseller. I devotion the book a lot, but if you estimate to buy it, I make no money off it.)

2) Bang the image for "Look Internal".

3) Come to a decision "Apex Pages".

4) Go to page five. Decode unacceptable.

I *am* a bit picturesque about the enter of the story. I took a quick result in the book's bibliography, but nobody stood out as a actual enter. So that's all I know... :)