Saturday, December 6, 2008

By Private

By Private
Thank you for the web hit it off and absolve me for asking questions that were earlier than addressed in the question.

FYI, I since the superficial and web design of this site.

Also, I found an fascinating book online named "The Work of the old ones" by Scorpio that was fascinating for colonize who since the Lovecraft best. It is sweet-tempered of tacky yet has some good ritual schooling if you come from CoS Expert Mythical incline.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7388289/scorpio-the-book-of-the-old-ones

I any read tarot as a advantage and would love to see the HP Lovecraft tarot deck come back too.

http://www.tarotpedia.com/wiki/H.P"

At once, I use the Thoth Crowley deck using the Blonde Dawn's elemental dignities road which I find fascinating from a psychological and unconscious incline at the same time as I am "dimensional" and not "spiritual".

Lucky, I wish everyone well and I wish Mister Rex well too at the same time as I know everywhere he is coming from on numerous belongings.