Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Religion And Spirituality Open Question Atheists

Religion And Spirituality Open Question Atheists
God damn, man, I jaggedly had itHeld up in the sewer underneath all the maggotsI ain't foolin', I've been pursuingA way to get out of these gritty old restI'm checkin' out, I'm never comin' back once moreI'm checkin' out, I'm throw down M.I.A.God damn it, man, I jaggedly had itThrew me out the gate and called me a faggotI ain't done, I've solitary yet begunWest Oakland is the place everywhere I'm comin' fromI'm checkin' out, I'm never comin' back once moreI'm checkin' out, I'm throw down M.I.A.God damn it, man, I jaggedly had itPrecise I did it once more, yeahI do it outta peculiarityPrecise I'm out cold, it ain't no funI'm less than nobody to the same extent you add up the sumI'm checkin' out, yeahIt ain't no phenomenon, yeaA courtship built from upset is what it amountsI jaggedly had itI jaggedly had itI came so neighboring manI jaggedly had itI'm checkin' out, I'm never comin' back once moreI'm checkin' out, I'm throw down M.I.A.I'm checkin' out, I'm never comin' back once moreI'm checkin' out, I'm throw down M.I.A.

Origin: asatru-religion.blogspot.com