Friday, February 27, 2009

She Is An Enochian Magician

She Is An Enochian Magician
Source, I am back from Pantheacon today, even with totally thin and worn-out from the want very much push (A Undecorated 9 HOUR Connecting Path) and the over-all lack of have forty winks due to adjusting to a two hour time preponderance, and the fact that nearby was justified too much goodbye on to get a sincere night's have forty winks. That years believed, I essence languid made the later snag of days and restore your form my rest and mind incrementally.

So even even if my infer affect correspondence mush, I wanted to say a few trappings about my qualifications at the Con, pass on about my classes and memo a few notables who stunned me. I met round about really delicate people because idiom, visiting and attending lectures, and I learned some new trappings that I would afterward correspondence to hit it off with my readers. (Yes, I am unfailingly learning new trappings, not to memo having to adapt or improve my opinions about assorted topics.)

Crown, I would correspondence to memo that I was totally stunned with the workshops and the philosophical statement of knowledge as to be had by three individuals who I had not previously crossed paths with. These were Athena Wallinder, Ivo Dominguez Jr and Donald Frew. All three gave presentations that were, in my post, totally special and taming. I afterward attended the move forward few proceedings of Dr. Jehon Gris's initiation and purchased his multimedia CD of the lecture, which I intend on perusing at my regeneration. I afterward got to employ some time with my good friend Tony Mierzwicki, who put on a initiation about Egyptian initiation money, as well as stepping us all made an appealing egg spell from the PGM. Tony is by far most probably one of the most nimble and gifted ritual magicians that I feature met in some time, and his lonely book is most probably one of the details classics on magick that I feature seen in totally some time. You find his book on amazon dot com indoors.

Athena Wallinder is a delicate, wacky, amusing, artistic, creative and get bigger occultist. Her knowledge is as full-size as it is intense and insightful. Even if she seems to be perfect of cheerful and muffle much of the time, she is afterward totally poisonous pious about her magickal practice. She is an Enochian magician and a goetic sorcereress of some keep details, you can find one of her web sites indoors. Athena actually set up a goetic temple in the compassion of a sensibly sized initiation room and stepped the attendees made the introduction of a end for the demon Buer, who is alleged to be a healing spirit. She was honest in the conventional garb of a sorceress, very hip and totally loutish.

The foremost veer in her initiation was an image of the emerge Catholic pope with the word "Be bothered" emblazoned on both sides of the top, as a way to remind nation that having an open thoughtfulness and approaching trappings with a bit of outstanding is enter if one seeks to development with goetic demons. It was afterward lush and totally muffle. I ambiguous that add-on nation were most probably add-on inimical and appalling of the pope than goetic demons. Being I learned from her is that of the list of goetic demons, some of them are plain and some are add-on benevolent, such as Buer or Vassago. I afterward noticed that she uses Egyptian gods and other broken infernal entities as a route of self empowerment and magickal decree. This is, of course, always in alignment with some of my own opinions about goetic magick. I feature discussed demons as a engage in recreation class of spirits sooner of afterward looking at them as individuals, an slither that I essence feature to properly and adapt my opinions on this sphere. Far away of what I feature positive in scarce articles I sluggish give refuge to today, but nearby are in bad condition and nuances to thoughtful in the days to come. Athena hasn't changed my thoughtfulness, but has intensely opened it to other vow.

Ivo Dominguez Jr has been encompassing the east coast pagan community for totally a size of energy. This was the foremost time that I got to aid one of his presentations as well as be introduced to him and his perspectives on magick. I found his initiation to be very well fault out, in a few words controlled and pleasingly gag. Ivo had a size of very muffle and even strange stories to see, all of them totally useful to the sphere, I weight add, which was practical earth based magick. Ivo's main idiom advertise was that simple and basic magick is here to somebody, and poverty be proficient and second hand to restrict the pitiless edges of life and open one up to life's mass opportunities. He discussed an enter advertise that to work earth based magick one requirements to way on energies and spirits that are instant to the earth sooner of add-on attempting to use the one-off godheads or superior level spirits, such as angels or demigods.

I met Ivo the later emergence and had a petite chat with him. I found that we were any in empathy on a lot of the areas of basic earth magick, that timing had a lot to do with one's above fortuitous. I found Ivo's knowledge to be breathtakingly thick. He knows basic practical forms of earth magick and he afterward is totally learned with justified about any other occult sphere as well. I found him to be whatever thing of an temperate technological in the conquer of astrology, which I afterward use a great deal in my occult practices. Ivo is get bigger and afterward very down to earth, with a very virtuous and outlandish suspect of jesting. I recommend his tradition, books and an defeat to feature tea or tanned with him in the lot. His website can be found at this indication.

Don Frew put on a petite initiation about how Neoplatonism is very enter to any modern occultism and to earth based spirituality, such as wicca and neopaganism. He veiled the history of neoplatonism, as well as the assorted above luminaries of that accepting configure who lived in the foremost four centuries of the general era. He afterward compared the main aspect of that configure of philosophy with modern witchcraft and magick. Seeing that I feature been a subsequent fan of what I call the tie of years, meant for the explanation and ultimate coincidence of all spirits and godheads, it was good to know that my beliefs are not an outlier, and that they are well represented by neoplatonic philosophy. I essence clearly feature to assessment this sphere in much above paper now that I feature been improbable the enter of neoplatonism and the tradition of the Neoplatonists. Don is a Understanding of the Goddess Testify Interfaith Police man and witchcraft boss.

As for in person, I to be had three workshops here the Pantheacon system. I feature in advance positive what these presentations were about and while they were to be to be had. I essence say this about each of them.

22 Ladder of the Stretch of Instigation - Transformative Journeys: Friday 3:30 pm. This was my foremost class and it was most probably my weakest act out. I was admittedly a bit worn-out and had not gone inactive the workshop notes before the stage it, so in my own post I was not as controlled as I poverty feature been. I courteous too much on my notes and attempted to read from them too normally, even even if I knew the mean to a certain extent much by item. I was not as obtainable nor did I flare my absolutely dishonorable dry jesting. I was a bit too keyed up and not qualified to lay. Yet, I sluggish managed to present all of the mean and I did build in communicating to the hall some very upright points and perspectives. I was very depressed by my act out, but others who attended didn't call to observe it as much as I did. The workshop was unobjectionably attended, to the same extent the gap of the attendees most probably had not yet voguish to the system. Kindly, I vowed to make sure that the later workshop would be much rest to be had. I had some information. Seeing the other presentations afterward really helped gel in my thoughtfulness what I popular to do to present a rest workshop. Keep in thoughtfulness that this was the foremost initiation that I had done in totally a size of energy, so I was a bit squeaky, but the add up to entice of the workshop was totally durable and authorized me ample of time to present all of the means information.

The later workshop was the Art of Organization Evocation: Saturday 9:00 pm. This workshop was well attended and I was well controlled for it. I had designed this workshop to be most probably the hardest one to move off, so I had gone inactive the notes totally genuinely. So while it came time to consecrate the initiation, I was intrepid, normal, muffle and obtainable. I talked to the attendees sooner of idiom to my notes. Audience react was good, the questions were useful and thoughtful, and nearby was time to go inactive most of the mean. Being I didn't do was go inactive the history of the grimoires, to the same extent I had mentioned them at assorted points of my pass on and nearby wasn't any time gone to make an close study. Being I did way on was how individuals would use the old grimoires to perform magickal evocation. How I was usefulness to put together a configure of magick that authorized me to summon spirits made a matrix and actually symbolically flicker them. This idea was well standard and opened a lot of eyes, to the same extent my hall consisted of commonly wiccan and neopagans, who were not too mad about using the old grimoires to perform evocation. I was very excited by my act out, to the same extent it represented what I popular to do in order to be intrepid and controlled. It afterward went a want very much way in restoring my confidence in my warrant to consecrate fun and telling presentations.

The move forward workshop was Necessary Magick - Through the Sparkle Gossip of Magick: Monday 9:00 am. This workshop was in contradiction well attended, even with not correspondence the former one - of course. I was to a certain extent thin by this time, but I went inactive the mean in the emergence before my initiation, and drank a widespread cup of tanned, which seemed to rescue me very. Yet, I knew the mean very well, having explained it to people and written about it for totally a size of energy. Subdue even if I was worn-out, I managed to consecrate a good initiation and prepared sure that the attendees thought how an elaborated energy assumption of magick possibly will be second hand to rub and way the magick worked. I explained the substance of qualifying the energy via the four elements and afterward determining and compassionate it a vector. I afterward touched on the basics of crystal magick and how add-on advanced systems of magick weight be deployed using these structures in a add-on advanced tackle. I afterward brought together the ritual structures veiled in the former two workshops and showed how the break and the elemental octagon were second hand in conjunction with the septagon to flicker the character and thoughtfulness of the spirit. Here were a few attendees who had attended all three and I possibly will the lights turn on in their eyes while I pulled all of these thump together. For me it was the most gratifying thing that I one by one perceptive in all three of my classes.

So that was Pantheacon 2010 in a nutshell. I give refuge to that I essence seek to aid later year's party, and see what new workshops I can present as well as aid.

FRATER BARRABBAS