Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Im Not A Real Pagan And Witch

Im Not A Real Pagan And Witch
According to a variety of Pagans and Witches I've met excellent the energy, I'm not a "real" Pagan and Witch because: * I am overly "Goth," so as a result my spirituality is thoughtfully a hint for ashamed the entire municipal even more than. * I in basic terms use spells taking into consideration I've indolent every other wish, or impress that a magickal "bring up" is requisite. * I dye my hair. * I cling to piercings. * I cling to tattoos. * I am not Wiccan. * I cling to not sworn a lifelong exclamation to any Divinity. * I upmarket it's subtle to work with Deities from any pantheon. * I don't anchorage in any one "respectable" way to do personal property. * I enjoyed the Pester Potter books and movies, as well as Paranormal, Practical Tricks, The Force to, etc. * I don't cling to a great garden full of magickal herbs. * I don't exaltation Scott Cunningham (or Silver Ravenwolf, or Raymond Buckland, or Gerald Gardner, etc.) * I don't anchorage that all rituals or spells have to be exaggerate, with an altar full of props. * I don't anchorage Witches are "ended" by other Witches. * I don't anchorage you have to be descended from a exalted and powerful Witch from the beginning of time to be a real Witch. * I don't anchorage that Wicca is an ancient religion. * I don't anchorage you have to declare the spiritual path of your blood ancestors to be a real Pagan. * I similar to ice cream. * I'm a pescatarian. * I don't anchorage being, or any religion, has all the answers. * I cling to cats...and I don't upmarket they're all familiars. * I don't cling to an ancient section that's been agreed down for a billion energy from mother to child. * I don't anchorage you have to be a exclusive femininity, parentage, age, etc. to be a Pagan or a Witch. * I don't anchorage Silver Ravenwolf is evil epitomize. * I can't stand the detention "radiance bunny" * I cling to no indictment with hexes/curses/etc. * I anchorage "To each their own" applies to all parts of life. * I handling expenditure time in cemeteries and find the energy comforting. * I don't go skyclad or wear an exaggerate robe for rituals. * I blush my nails black sometimes. So you see, folks, according to a variety of Pagans and Witches I've encountered excellent the energy, I'm not a Unmixed Pagan or Witch, and as a result you should abscond from this blog honest, lest I immoral you! Alright so a few of these are exaggerations, but the particularize still stands that you can't satisfy a person and don't let someone report you that you aren't a "real" Witch or Pagan in the same way as of whatever thing pointless.

Reference: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com