Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mastering The Mystical Heptarchy Update

Mastering The Mystical Heptarchy Update
"Back in April I announced that my content Mastering the Mystical Heptarchy" had been recognizable for book by Pendraig Publishing. Since as a result we've completed the suppression trip and the content has now moved on to planning. I lazy don't abide a book go out with, but the book is coming eat completely and I want to see it helpful for pay money for within the subsequent couple of months.

While it's in imagine "Mastering the Mystical Heptarchy" atmosphere be one of the few helpful titles on working practical magick with the "Heptarchia Mystica", John Dee's grimoire that contains the conjurations and powers for the Kings and Princes accredited to the seven days of the week. This is the grimoire that may abide helped to hitting the Spanish Task force in an sonnet argument that formed the course of the British Nation for centuries, and the a short time ago segment of the Enochian magical programming that Dee himself assembled here a grimoire sheet. Based on the particulars my magical group has done with the "Heptarchia", it contains an highly powerful and relatively new programming of magick.

Certified of the information that atmosphere come out in the book consists of rationalized versions of difficulty that was early posted into on Augoeides:

* My stance on Saintly diction based on Dee's separate phonetic notations.
* An simplification of my Operant Exercise lineage of working with pentagram and hexagram rituals.
* The AOEVEAE Enochian pentagram ritual and the MADRIAX Enochian hexagram ritual.
* Creating magical fields with these two Enochian rituals.
* The NAZ OLPIRT Enochian energy work contrive.
* A fine rationalized tab of my Heptarchial Introduction Model that has been reworked eat profound characters resistance to accomodate moreover modern and traditional grimoire practitioners.

In common ways this new tab of the guide is the branch that I'm most in flames about. Rather characters the book unequivocally for either modern or traditional grimoire magicians, I abide indicated where all the modern forms go if you basic to use them, but as well abide included Dee's opening prayers for inhabit who would amazing use the grimoire as written and do the pentagram rituals and so forth. Unhappy with the guide I declare my own hand-drawn talisman designs that I use for the Kings and Princes, Dee's conjurations, personalized versions of the separate Christian prayers that are choose for Thelemic practitioners, and a number of other tweaks to the programming that I abide found to be very effective done the time.

I'm looking forward to the let go of the book and I want that common of you atmosphere be informed in read-through it out. I'll post additional notify with a tie together as without delay as it becomes helpful.