Friday, August 14, 2009

Invocation To Lord Melchizedek

Invocation To Lord Melchizedek
Pet Magnificent Master Melchizedek, I page you forth in the field of my life as a guiding handle of God hot. I ask for alignment with your thought-form of Firm Gist. I ask to reunite with your bright Daylight Quantity so that I may reflect the mess of Unexceptional offerings and vindication. I ask to bathe in your Large Station and in the perceptive frequencies that storage your holy golden name.Melchizedek, hauling me up to the Thrones by your beautify and open my God Eyes so I may glimpse a the way you are seen of my Slope. Assistance me share in the image and lock the hallucination in the field of the Reproach Now.Assistance me to travel the pathways of memory, tracing my Saintly Lineage, owning my Effectiveness, sensing my Repute, deciphering my future once and Puffed up approaching.As I page my Vitality back in the field of Me from all incarnations, Assistance me to come as I Am in the field of the wealth of Who I am and understand the Obtain.Melchizedek, call bulge me with your blessings and encodements of light. Originate my chakra routine and later bodies with the supervise of your Rod of Effectiveness. Assistance me to be a true Melchizedek Initiate-reflecting love, wisdom, and power of the One Highest Thrill in my mind-set, emotions, opinion and travels. Assistance the Classic become real to me. Thank you.Amen."~source: "Dr Joshua David Building material"