Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cat Magic

Cat Magic Cover
Here's a nice little invocation to bring some "cat magic" into your life, you can use it to speak to your own cat, or you can invoke the energy through the use of pictures, or whatever else has meaning for you personally.

Littlest lion, panther in miniature,

Help me in a my magical endeavors,

Teach me to see my path through dark places,

Help me to sift the necessary from the unnecessary


And to relax and enjoy life.

Strengthened my magic and carry it to its destination.



You also may enjoy this free books:

Daniel Defoe - A System Of Magic
Aleister Crowley - Intro Magick
Phillip Williams - Night Magic

Keywords: soul self  deadly javanese  shaman sufi  animal guides  corn animal  shamanic fellowship  shamanic theology  your power  conjuration four elements  anthology books  magic tables book  ancient