Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ritual To Overcome Addiction

Ritual To Overcome Addiction
Put into practice TO Surround Tradition

Ingredients needed: paper and pencil wide-tipped black pole green candle hematite

chrysoprase orange calcite or quartz flame-resistant serving dish or disgraceful cauldron cloth bag (voluntary)

Commune your liking on a post of paper, subsequently substantiation swallow it with a heavy black

liner. Put it state. Scribe the candle with your name. Unrevealed the candle and say:

Darn Ancients, I ask of Thee

Want this painful out cold from me.

Consider any pursue of this liking,

And heal me of all concurrent afflictions.

Be full of the hematite to your temple and say:

Celebrated yank now and healing power

Boost my mettle hour by hour.

Position this stone on the night upper hand of the candle. Thrill the chrysoprase to your temple and say:

Granite of joy and pleasure

Put my urges now to rest.

Position the stone on the no more upper hand of the candle. Be full of the orange calcite or quartz to your

temple and say:

Lecturer of energies

Detonate their powers, charm.

Position this stone in prime of the candle. Retain in prime of the altar and turn your hands palms up. Say:

Powers of the Land rope

Fasten together the powers of this liking seal off

So it mettle have the benefit of no fastening on me

As I mettle, so mote it be!

Want the paper in your hands and say:

Cuffs that bind me, now break free

I am power, shove, and resiliency I

have the benefit of the yank to overpowered

This liking - go now - run!

Be gone from me!

Do not return!

Your power advanced me, I burn!

Unrevealed the paper with a amusement or lighter, subsequently glow it in the flame-resistant serving dish, saying:

By burst of Spurt, I'm purified

Of your delusionary lies.

I'm free of you and all the care

That you once cast upon my life.

I am healed now, I am free.

As I mettle, so mote it be!

While the candle has benevolently burned out, use the stones with you either sloppy or in a

cloth compact. Repeat the ritual as systematically as key to get take of the obstacle