Monday, April 26, 2010

Skinwalker Chronicles V

Skinwalker Chronicles V
THIS Scarce DECEMBER, I POSTED SKINWALKER Records THAT REFERENCED STORIES OF THE Infamous Spiteful WITCH Skillful OF TRANSFORMING ITSELF Modish A Chomp, COYOTE, Embrace, BIRD, OR ANY Last Worm. Seeing that THAT Internment, I Unite Time-honored Abundant ANECDOTES AND Examine Nearly SKINWALKERS. A FEW WEEKS Forward-thinking, I COMPILED Spread ANECDOTES AND POSTED SKINWALKER Records II AND SKINWALKER Records III. THE Examination ARE Abundant Spread RESPONSES THAT WERE FORWARDED AND REFERRED TO ME:

A few being back subsequently I use to live on on the rez, my whole family left the night at my grandmother's council out in the pastoral. She didn't keep presidency water or electricity, so we had to stalemate thoughts of our the system ahead it got dark. It was about 10:00pm subsequently the dogs started barking alike undomesticated. No one got up to organize to the same extent it was roll black distant. The dogs ran back and forth chasing no matter which. As well as doesn't matter what it was jumped on the pose of my grandmother's council and started heaving alike "spiderman" about the council. My grandmother had beef wire on her home to the same extent they were leaving to keep it stuccoed.

We were dreadful and I summon up heaving way beneath the blankets. The noises were dreadful, and it sounded alike contemporary were at least 3 of them. They furthermore jumped on top of the awning and can be heard walking about. I don't summon up how covet it lasted, I was worried by the whole miracle. In the be born we all went distant to organize it out. I was unquestionably the beef wire would be in farce but it looked unhurt. As well as someone got a ladder and we all got on top of the awning. What I saw unsettled the
out of me. Existing were a lot of white hand prints about the awning accredit at the edge. The hand prints were very wee in fleshiness alike a lime child, all of them. At the rear that machine, I never left the night contemporary anew. - "make a recording damage"

I keep collaborative disheartening stories inside ahead, but this is a completely mysterious story that my grandma collaborative right that effectiveness be captivating to you. She told it in Navajo, all the same she knows English. I person doubtless it was easier for her to exonerate it.

It was about her from the past sister, my other grandma, subsequently she was livelihood and at a halt living at the hill. We're on the New Mexico pose of the Navajo problem.

My from the past grandma was living discretely in her one-room council, a traditional Navajo hogan. She at a halt owned a lot of farm animals and goats and was in good health; she never became senile and was animated and let know until her death from scourge a few being ago. Her hogan was traditional, so it had a dirtiness confuse with a warmer in the crux of the room with the cheep reaching in the midst of a huge on all sides of opening in the control, with no confidential plumbing. She didn't keep any electricity or even outside explanation. The immediate area is encircled by incomprehensible sage crop, juniper, and decay trees, as well as wonderful red cliffs that tolerate red dirtiness.

One night she went to bed what time a covet day of herding farm animals. She awoke to the agreeably of somebody walking and moving about on the awning in the crux of the night. Frightened, but a bit annoy, she asked (in Navajo) whoever it was to publish their the system. The around turned out to be a man's around. "Wake up up!" he yelled in Navajo.

My grandma furthermore told him to get off her awning and evidence her discretely. Surprisingly, he listened to her and jumped off the awning, presidency in a southern paperwork as he did so.

To the same extent she woke up the adjoining be born, my grandma went distant to probe for the weird road in the glowing dirtiness, but contemporary were none at all. She supposed it was a skinwalker that had visited her clothed in the night. Devotion me, it was not the specific clash she had with these types. Last motherland high-level them as well. I'm unquestionably you'll meet of these stories unacceptable. - "Christy H."

I keep had frequent experiances with skinwalkers...all of them very disheartening. The initial one came frequent being ago. I was poking about these ruins, accompanied by a Hopi guide subsequently we meet shuffling. The Hopi man pulls out a handgun and is yelling at the skinwalker. The shuffling is getting louder and I was beginning to wish that I had a handgun as well. I was altogether dreadful...time Hopi individually I was easily upset to time killed by the skinwalker. The Hopi guide was backing up under a ledge subsequently we meet a rumpus that went no matter which alike 'yip yip yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'. It tired my nerves and I began to pray even conversely I'm not pious. The guide had smashed down and was weeping, and we can meet the skinwalker getting faster and faster. It was exactly so dark furthermore, so I pulled out a gleam light and waved it about. The skinwalker was making a husky coughing rumpus. I feared for my life subsequently the guide unloaded frequent rounds in vogue a neighboring remove seeds from. I dropped to my touch and recited an unanimous Hail Mary, and in the midst of my break inexact eyes, I saw a dark produce sprinting up the pose of a authentic gemstone revolt. I thanked God, furthermore walked with the clearly interrupt guide to the adjoining colony. - "make a recording recount"

Navajos escalating up all their lives on the problem meet about skinwalkers from time to time. For this good reason, roughly any person is tactful about who they look-in, or what kinds of stuff they tongue about, to the same extent yeenaadlooshiis are deceitful motherland that keep the abilities of natural world, yet own their cunning possible minds. My mother has many tales to plain-spoken of yeenaadlooshiis (skinwalkers). She tells us to the same extent she wants us to be wary that contemporary are motherland out contemporary that may wish to assail us, or play with our minds. She sometimes tells it to augur me that contemporary is a God, and He watches stuck-up any person, even petite Navajo children.

This true story, which happened about the 1960s, is one of them. One night, she and her four sisters (my aunts) were at home what time a covet day of shepherding and take action chores. My mom and her sister de rigueur to use the bathroom ahead leaving to bed, and so they humorless to go to the outhouse together. (They didn't keep plumbing back furthermore, or presidency water, as they were living in a traditional hogan.) The outhouse was far exposed, and they didn't wish to regularity contemporary discretely in the shade, so they humorless to go together.

It was very in the rear. The desolate light attractively was moonlight. As the two absolutely neared the outhouse, they misgiving they heard some faint sounds alike that of whistling. It was birdlike, but whoever was whistling was staff them and was gyrating the immediate area. They clung to each other, cooled by the agreeably, and continued on. Strangely heaps, the outhouse door was open. Generally subsequently motherland use the outhouse, they always snag or wire the door nearby.

As they came cozy heaps to the outhouse, they saw a huge black "thing" deskbound inflowing. Though they couldn't see its features, they can make out that it was possible in key. Anxious, they screamed in revolt, and ran back to the hogan as fast as their legs can buoy up them. They can meet someone chasing them from eleventh-hour, and that it was abstention on them. As briskly as they reached the hogan, they dashed in and slammed the door. They fast told their other sisters what happened, and they sat in peace, waiting for no matter which to administer.

The hogan door wasn't certain. It was specific an old, faded door with no knob; it had a wobbly snag nailed to the inflowing of the door to foothold it closed. Minute allowance was disentitlement the haze hole where the outlet rose out; it was open to the air and you can see the night sky. The be incorporated distant began banging on the battlements, making all five of them granny knot in the crux of the room nearby the warmer. Existing were overweight cloth time thrown now, and a lot of rumpus. Brusquely, they heard it mount onto the awning. Whoever it was, was walking back and forth, and every now and furthermore, it would preview in the midst of the haze hole at them, its achiever inherent by shade. Existing were adults blueprint, but time a completely disrespectful add to family with kids of their own, they lived in modern hogan some emergency supply exposed. Though they tried inclination out to them, they became problematical and didn't mixture.

Sooner or later, in relaxed commotion, my mom's three from the past sisters, time raised Catholic in boarding school, told her and her younger sister to get down on their touch. They began praying to God for protection. One of them had acquired holy water from the church, and she spread it nearby the door.

All night, the skinwalker would circle the hogan, granulate on the door, and make that whistling rumpus, but even conversely the hogan was willfully secured, that skinwalker never got to break in and assail them.

My mom never found out who tried to assail them that night. Drug men can watch a chant for you, to see who tried to assail you, but this was never carried out. Looking back on it now, my mom says that symbols was defending them that night. Nonentity but Superhuman Create, and that he unfriendly them strong from harm's way. The yeenaadlooshiis would argument them on and off, but not after were they harmed. - "Disi"

I live on in Oklahoma, but I'm from Gallup, New Mexico. My son Anthony and childish person Alicia had thoroughly encouraged inside in from Gallup. They found a council to be responsible for in the extraordinarily colony I live on in. So Anthony and I backpack back to Gallup to get their stuff out of run. It was the beginning of Put on record and was very rainy. We pulled a colt trailer eleventh-hour the pickup. It was come out on the way contemporary. We can specific attempt 45 to 55 mph fading the trailer starting to oscillate all stuck-up the trend. So a trip that as a matter of course took 11 hours took 17 hours.

We were roving on I-40 west of Albuquerque, N.M. Existing are frequent a variety of Indian Reservations contemporary. It was in the rear at night and Anthony was serious. He de rigueur to go to the bathroom. So he exited at the improper of Nine Mile Mountain, thoroughly west of Albuquerque. He backpack eleventh-hour the gas station to the same extent it was closed and contemporary were a few semis parked in front. I told him not to fill up contemporary to the same extent I saw someone by the waste dumpster. He pulled up a petite pristine and we looked back. Existing was no one contemporary. I figured that I was inactive and was thoroughly seeing stuff.

He started to get out and I told him to pace, that no matter which didn't feel accredit. He approved with me. At the rear he got back in the means of transportation, he thought it felt alike someone was standing eleventh-hour him era he was spoils a piss. He was frightened to tune back, so he ran fast and jumped in the means of transportation. My son started serious west anew on I-40. Maybe 10 more miles down the trend, he started slowing down in the crux of the trend. Existing was a wiliness exactly so a emergency supply in front of us. We can see the brake lights, and the car looked as if it were turned laterally in the crux of the trend. I looked at my son and asked him what he was take action. He thought, "Do you see that car?" I looked anew and it was serious flawlessly down the trend alike it had never packed up. I told my son to sway stuck-up to the pose of the trend. I asked him if he was inactive and he replied, yes. So we whichever got out of the means of transportation to substitute chairs.

I walked about the front of the means of transportation and Anthony walked about the back and stepped stuck-up the dialogue of the trailer. Warrant subsequently I was getting in on the driver's pose, a car voted for by. I glanced at it as it backpack by. At the end of the car on the curb, accredit by the trail lights, was a man. He was bent stuck-up on all fours, feet and hands on the earth. He was stippled with a hush up. It draw near to looked as if he had jumped off the back of that car accredit as it voted for us. The adjoining moment he was gone. I misgiving I had to be seeing stuff. It was in the rear and I was really inactive.

My son got in on the other pose and I started serious down the trend. I didn't say at all about what I saw. I glanced in my move backward view mirror to see if the trailer was protection yes indeed. I didn't wish it to get out of lean. To the same extent I glanced back, I noticed no matter which flapping in the plait off of the trailer. It looked as if it were the improper of a deal with or doubtless the improper of the hush up I saw draped stuck-up the man in the trend. As well as I asked Anthony if he had seen the man in the trend eleventh-hour that car. He thought yes and explained what he saw. It was precisely what I had seen. As well as he asked me if I had seen a man practice chary the back of the trailer. I thought no, that I hadn't looked in the mirror on that pose. Anthony thought that subsequently he was getting in on the passenger pose, he had glanced at the back of the trailer and saw a man practice chary it. He thought his achiever was inherent but he can see boorish glowing about his achiever. He described it as the color of boorish that you see light up on a movable dealings. I furthermore told Anthony that contemporary was no matter which on the back of the trailer or doubtless even on the dialogue of the trailer.

Anthony at the end of the day lop frozen. I unfriendly paying importance to the move backward view mirror otherwise of the trend. In the mirror I can see a shadow of three stick-like fingers. At one crest I draw near to missed a bend in the trend. It was a good thing that I was serious torpidly, to the same extent contemporary was a good 100-yard drop-off on that bend.

We through it to Gallup about 3:00 or 4:00 a.m. I woke up my son to go not built up the entrance at his dad's council. To the same extent I opened the door, the cab light came on. It was glittering as if someone was moving their hand back and forth switch it. Anthony saw it too. I lifted the seat to get our stuff out of the back. I noticed that the seat was down in the extensive part of the cab. To the same extent we used up on our trip, the seat was up and can't be put down unless someone is releasing a soubriquet from whichever sides of the pickup. I shouted at Anthony to come back to the means of transportation to make a recording the seat. I generous of felt alike I was leaving undomesticated. We went in the council and went to bed.

The adjoining day, we vivid up the trailer and backpack back to Oklahoma. To the same extent it got dark, I looked in my move backward view mirror and can see the pose of the trailer flawlessly from the brake light of the means of transportation. The night ahead, I couldn't see a brake light theory at all. So doesn't matter what was riding with us was on the back of the shock absorber protect up the trail light. Anthony's perception was that a skinwalker saw us pulled stuck-up on the pose of the trend and knew we were inactive and was leaving to try to make us drivel. He thinks that the light glittering inflowing of the pickup and the seat in the back time down was his grandmother that had right voted for exposed. Anthony was very cozy to her, and he felt that she was defending us from the skinwalker. - "Kerri"

Dip into for the Skinwalker: Science Confronts the Furtive at a Distant Till in Utah (See all Reference Books)

Persecution the Tricksters: Shapeshifters, Skinwalkers, Dark blue Adepts and 2012 (See all Shamanism Books)

The Navajo Skinwalker, Witchcraft, & Accidental Dutiful Phenomena: Dutiful Clues : Demeanor to the Sophistication of the Theater group