Saturday, August 7, 2010

Festivals

Festivals
I enjoy found myself ducking out of invitations to festivals. Dragonfest starts in a few days and I am disposed that I am working and cannot go.

This has infuriated me amazing. Am I anti-social? No, not really. I am not arrived celebrations radically, but I socialize with a withdrawn group of friends and sometimes a enormous group.

Am I thrashing in the broom closet? No, not really. I don't go speak with a pentacle pinned to my department, but if you ask, I ghost through you my beliefs. I find that this doesn't come up any first-class as a Pagan than it did being I was Catholic, which is to say it is a non liberate.

It hit me tonight....paganism is my spiritual life, not my expansive life.

This is in no way a judgement opposed to those who love the festivals. Go and enjoy a immense time.

But for now I ghost bow out, and not texture grave about it.