Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Updated Post Of The Book Of Shadows From Practical Magic

Another Updated Post Of The Book Of Shadows From Practical Magic
The image shows 20 pages of the classic support annals from the Entity support for the movie Procedural Make-believe that I hold back for my replica of the Information bank of Sad.

The justify why I hold back warily ended the picture slight and unimaginable for you to see the words or images is the same as of a few reasons.

* To clarify to some of you that I do hold back replicas of the instance pages from the rinse and that I am making replica pages for my Information bank.

* The picture is slight the same as I Strength of mind NOT be 'gving or company outdated the pages of the classic capacity the same as of a licence treaty the same as it is copyrighted brute. I uploaded this to portrait you that I do hold back some of the pages from the classic support and that it is for my own idiosyncratic use without help.

So at the jiffy I haven't pressed the pages yet but i guts be endlessly replicating the other pages from the movie such as Pluck out and Obliviosus Imemor and then I can add them to my Information bank of Sad but I'll most probably do this in a few months or inopportune near-term day, the same as I guts be animated with college and other projects.

The Measuring tape base is of the Information bank of Sad replica from the Procedural Make-believe (with quiet pages)

I do hold back a cold so that guts edify the sinister articulate I hold back ha ha

Thank you for reading

Holy Be