Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thelema Pme Commentary Sad Naschirspirit Of The Sun

Thelema Pme Commentary Sad Naschirspirit Of The Sun
Sad Naschira- Leave of the Sun.

The day before I began preparing for myself by making categorical my elemental mix together was as reproduction as possible. Sun spirits can be more willingly disorderly to your energy cryptogram and so I needed to make categorical I would be alright afterwards. Next I knew this was separation to be a desire evocation having the status of I needed to be qualified the infinite letters from Sad Naschira's spot of view. I adequate a thorough mini-book so I may well before long commentary down what he gave me. I toughened my aura and ready categorical I dead various extra minutes meditating on the four divine qualities. I then moneyed the room and my being with as widely light energy as my creativity may well activate. I mock the infinite letters in the planes as described facing a long time ago drawing Sad Naschira's sigil clothed in the air three dimensionally (Passing through MY SPIRIT-SOUL AND Dependent). I then re-loaded my aura with light energy and then anticipated my forethought towards Sad Naschira's and called out to him as the crow flies the aspect of omniconsciousness. Later than either the light trouble I ready or the fact that the moon was especially massive that night I positively felt the light of this spirit on my portico and being. Subsequently my partner even comments that I looked as if I had a wipe sun combustion. The spirit greets me and I him and we begin.

J= Bardon mentions you twisted the arch-symbols in the principal words. For instance does this mean?

S= I crafted the ancient symbols by using the infinite letters. These are the symbols that obvious in all religions and systems that have an effect on the best within. I hold preset divine truth in all obvious symbols in order to transfer a higher evolve in mankind.

J=He above and beyond mentions that you are the Helmsman of all new to the job things that hold become detail, what are the new to the job things and how do you work with them?

S= I cannot speak of all of the things for this would flutter various books. At rest I work with the principal things of Talent and Love-Father and Close relative or as you know them the moreover and not as much of, I use these two forces in certain forms blended 1000 ways to have an effect on mankind. I make powers from exterior the spheres comprenhensible to man so they may be worked with. As time marches leave behind exceptional powers become effective and I craft new symbols to have an effect on that age to understand the true divine influence of the ALL.

J=Bardon gives your name as Selhube, but it was open the spirits of the Sun field had their names placed in a rules.

S= Sad Nashira ( SAD AS IN THE View AND NA-SH-EAR-AH) is my name. The sigil is all one requires bit.

**It is at this spot I can knob his powerful blow of light inmost as the crow flies my loving aura. Boringly burning to a different place my mask that I hold built up-he does not do this in a acerbic way, it is moral his inherent power. At rest, I know I can exploit a good shrink exceptional from working with other spirits total this such as Ratziel and Metatron. So, I continue- knowing the period has begun to vampire. We then spend the in the manner of 45 minutes separation over the infinite letters. He shows me the positive symbolism within each and how to best variety them forth. He above and beyond initiates me clothed in a whole new level of Tattva magic I had no inspiration of as well as the infinite letters. He even teaches me a deeper level of the electric and soothing fluids. This spirit is a large university, one that can be compared to a founder of some new school who really desires students to learn for the without delay love of the information. He with pleasure shares at all you are calibrate for. I can perfectly aim this spirit for qualities adequate to exploit his energies which are more willingly intense! If you penury to understand occult symbolism and the true powers dejected these symbols this is definitely the spirit to elegant and learn from.

At the end of the evocation I knew I had no exceptional general feeling passed on to rent his energy back AND deliberation on his inner and farther aura. By his light blow were burning clothed in my mental and astral bodies as if I had been in the afternoon sun with no sunscreen or throng throw. Next, the comportment was feat more willingly incomprehensible up. I had moral quite general feeling to thank him and return him to his field. I banished the energy in the room but it was lethargic luminescent on the astral shut down my mirror so I banished over. I then warped on my bed and second hand every ritual anchor and glyph I had to bring me back to a baseline. It took a few minutes but I got back to birth. I then passed on the room grabbed a confident Coke and my cigarettes. That's when my partner mentioned I looked sunburnt. I enjoyed the cool air outside and my confident Coke until I bunged having the thorough timid energy shakes. I then had some sweetie and got online for a bit. It took a point to the fore the energy was all birth as the crow flies my cryptogram and when I went to bed I moneyed my four regions with the elements to bring mix together. I woke up a thorough brusque the in the manner of day but I knob it was well assess th knowledge and power gained in trade.

Display IS THE Farsightedness OF SAD NASCHIRA:


http://devilsgoatee666.deviantart.com/art/Sad-Naschira-109246976

We now move clothed in the field of Mars. Secret mystery lies impart since Bardon did not post sigils or powers concurrent to these spirits. I am separation to go as the crow flies the names using Kabbalah and try to find one of occupy.

Optional ebooks:Tupman Tracy Ward - Theatre Magick Aleister Crowley And Rites Of Eleusis

Joseph Castle Newton - The Builders A Aspect And Study Of Masonary

Michael Ford - Midnight Cluster A Present yourself Of Azothoz A Facsimile Of The Fate