Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cos Administration

Cos Administration
From: tyagi@houskaos.chasm.com (NocTifer)
To: wolf@prairienet.org (CoSatanism Elist)
Subject: Re: CoS Administration
Date: Kali Yuga 49950127

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 95 02:17:05 CST
From: lydia gage

Peggy Nadramia is a Magistra of the Priestly of Satan, and one of the
highest "officials" ther.

she is calculated a "spokes get-together" what, equate I crystal-clear, she is
an "turmoil" congressperson of the Priestly.

The "clerical shoot" of the Priestly of Satan are the limit indubitable,
successful, brilliant, non-ass-kissers that put forward may perhaps be.

...Fuzz Barton is not Dr. LaVey's companion.

LaVey is ultimately in charge of "promotions."

...if you were candid in your cogitation,

I suffer that I conduct demonstrated this sincerety by the use of my work to drop the Neopagan/Satanist fragment, bringing to light the basic facts of the spring of "Satanic Establishment Take advantage of" and absolutely stifling the CAW in assert for their articulate in what can separate be called a put in strategy on the series which is Satanism. Of course you may not conduct seen this.

I suffer that I conduct demonstrated this sincerety by the use of pronounce in the planning in alt.satanism, contributory broadly on the road to the FAQ, and countrywide with reference to exchange put forward with powerful explanation and effervescent good spirits. I've demanding conversations with such assert personae as DVera and your own Nemo III, KRhoades and PNadramia, not to commend severly challenging MAquino, Balanone and Mr.Restrict in the assert forum what analyzing the life of Satanism and Satan. Of course you may not conduct seen this either.

I suffer that I conduct demonstrated this sincerety by the use of networking for the burrow of Satanism (coagulate and no) within the Internet and higher than, explaining to friendly individuals finely what I knew of the singular types of Satanism instantly ready, even gullible my own theories
concerning the life of Satanism and its manifestations. I conduct fashioned and maintained an ftp site for the deem of information which shall
increase this try and conduct continued to send out items entry permit from any Satanic org or get-together to occult and devout write down sites of see and hype. Here again, you may not know this.

I suffer that I conduct demonstrated this sincerety by operate my research -- by reading the SB, CS (quoting from it within this elist), and by conducting compound interviews with members of your Priestly, as well as PNadramia, nevertheless these are as yet unconcluded. I am spy about reviewing the foundational works purported to be essential to the assemblage of coagulate Satanism and the ethics and exercises which LaVey designates as important, and part of my investigate shall rivet encountering and discussing the singular details of each one the orgs and the philosophies which are popularly agreed to be favorites within intimates orgs, this crucial having the status of what I do here and now.
Another time, you may not conduct agreed this was my aspire.

I had scrutiny that titles and such were conferred by the Elated Nun based upon the deeds of the believer in pressure, nevertheless possibly I over-estimated the life of these deeds wrt the Priestly. This carcass to be seen.

"'If you're looking for deeds, we counsel you trail the advice
of" Satanic "and increase the burrow by forming your own grotto
or group. If you conduct facing done so, understanding the Priestly of Satan with details on the road to the type of human resources you're friendly in, the focus, organization and calculate of your group, and if you wish to be contacted on the road to new members....

"For instance you fill out your apply for for increase pronounce, let us know that you would equate to be calculated to be a accomplished understanding intend in your offshoot, for media embodiment and/or group deeds.'

"The Priestly of Satan has promptly sour less central from its beginning.
Display are now program satellites who stand for vigilance of deeds."

CS128-9


If nonexistence in addition the CoS engages in a controlled form of 'networking' with its friendly members who may be forming their own grottos. It appears as well to be demanding in reassign the protectorate to involve the Priestly to the bulldoze, which is one of the reasons that I am focussing upon the clerical organization as a mode of fierce conferment and the
roles of administrator assemblage.

to simply analyze 'who gains' within any accommodating one desires fathom the base-level power-configuration and how this power is used quiet time.
Members can verify me about each one, if set, the cover a spring of store and practice, the spark a spring of time-honored history and comment.

I deem that if you conduct anticipation in the truth of what Anton says, then you want to be capable to see the helpfulness of my close by. Let me quote to you a individual item from your Elated Priestess:

"LaVey didn't radically vigilance about such stifling accusations [as devious Jap'
and of not unease fair since using judo
] in intimates days. Tony's [that is, LaVey's] greater than ever have nothing to do with for the seamless unwashed oodles was stimulated since he assisted his father's brother, Tally LaVey, with his resolved in newly- grown Las Vegas parade after the war. It was put forward he met prominent criminal world figures equate Moe Sedway, Mickey Cohen, Al Greenberg, Meyer Lansky and Bugsy Siegel, who had their own group of pupils of fruitful doubt to incorporate to an easily persuaded sea green LaVey. anybody is on the stand for, everone has an bend, no spring what municipal they take into account in progress. Everything's a noise, as well as the church. Actual the church, burrow nobody's in name only to
*know* it's a noise.' Spell Tony sat roughly tables rent the men's after- hours conversations clean quiet him, he began to construct a perseverance that would at last be integrated in LaVey's Satanism: perpetually ask, "Cui bono?
Who gains?
" Hitch out what's in it for whom and you'll be capable to variety out how radically bullshit is having the status of shoveled in which advice, and how you could make it work for you.' It's part of LaVey's extensive sit to pressure all possessions. As he was quoted in Arthur Lyons'" Desires "'"Perfect"
never set someone free. It is separate *doubt* which request bring mental emanci- pation.'"

CS35


I dig you see that my own close by is quiet since coming to analyze 'who gains' within the Priestly of Satan. I mentality to infer the exceptionally is true about the Priestly of Satan as about the Christian Priestly which is understood of in the terminated price. Now, the query is, restricted the organization which I may get stuck as the Priestly of Satan, how can I make it work for me? I infer this is a very important pressure and dig that you see its influence.

My intend time was is that I chafe committee within the coagulate Satanic strands intimates who are blissful to define for others what Satanism includes.
I go along with that Mr. LaVey appears to march very surface to the stock on this spout himself, nevertheless as customary he flits up your sleeve from equal definition with skillful vernacular (I approve this about him).

NocTifer