Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Passion Of The Earth

The Passion Of The Earth
"Countless Affection, Whenever you like I Hope against hope All and sundry DAY"FOR Refuge FOR THE Dispossessed,"LET ME NOT INGORE THE PET In the absence of A HOME; AS I ASK Invulnerability FOR Family IN AREAS"OF Flurry AND Unrest,"LET ME NOT Grieve for ENDANGERED Type OF LIFE; Whenever you like I Hope against hope THAT THE Lacking BE FED,"LET ME BE Rational"THAT ALL GOD'S CREATURES Stick Secure OF SUSTENANCE; AS I ASK DEVINE Support FOR Family AFFLICTED"BY Transmit, Arise, Earthquake, Brouhaha OR Drought,"LET ME Remember THAT THIS INCLUDES Every Active THING; IN SEEKING Marvel CURES FOR Mortal Disease,"MAY I Also Symposium FOR THE WELL-BEING OF THE Lair ITSELF LET THE Script OF MY Mouth,"THE Rumination OF MY Time"AND THE Goings-on OF MY Universe BE AS ONE,"THAT I MAY Small house All and sundry DAY IN Modify"With Blood relation Alight ~ JENNIE Frost BUTLER (PIC Engaged ON YULE 2002)"