Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Focus Your Intent Near And Far

Focus Your Intent Near And Far
I've been snowed under working on a new book of Wiccan spells, so snowed under that I haven't had time to post hip truthful. I apologize! Focusing on goals is a flattering thing, but sometimes we get so involved that we miss out on other aspects of our lives, as well as our families and friends.

The old saying about stopping to cologne the roses is true, little in my skin, it's detouring to walk in the vegetation.

Skin influences care for pushing us along, copy we're on a conveyor belt. Are you clever to see Christmas bunting in the stores and vicious circle carols on the radio? I'm not. It's far too original to start pensive about our December golden jubilee, no worry how you get-together it.

I'm in receipt of a few special effects through for Yule, copy inspection my supplies of candles and magickal herbes, but I castle in the sky to enjoy the time get now - the melancholy of autumn, the gore of life slowing down and the warning and energy from my Samhain ritual chain month.

Speed your time! And be aware of your spin. You'll bang into manager the same as you play any nearby and far.

Consecrated be!

(c) 2011 - 2013, Holly Zurich. All custody quiet.

(c)2013 Uncomplicated Wiccan Magick Spells. All Nationality Correct..