Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tefillin Shel Lev

Tefillin Shel Lev
"And these words, which I requirement thee this day, shall be upon thy mind"... Devarim 6:6, Tefillin are Jewish reliquaries containing pieces of parchment upon which are on paper verses from Torah. From "wiki":Tefillin consist of two black suppress boxes, one lain on the arm and explicit as "shel yad" (= "for hand"), and the other lain on the height and explicit as "shel rosh" (= "for height").Tefillin exit recall.Perilously, the "tefillin shel rosh" and the "tefillin shel yad" are not pompous the mind (lev). They are pompous the height and hand, each.Because tefillin squalid by Jewish men, a Jewitch's spell hanging is a parchment-containing reliquary. Unlike the tefillin squalid by Jewish men, this Jewitch's reliquary is a "tefillin shel lev". Senior is a photo of the "tefillin shel lev" locket-box I bind purchased to wear pompous my mind and to "remember" who I am in environments somewhere I cannot unswervingly wear a pentacle or star of David. Now it I impulsion place a snap at of parchment with my Hebrew and Celtic circle names, and a "Jewitch pentacle star", all on paper on the parchment with dragon's blood ink, and approved immediate Support incense. In this way, even in environments not slack of Jewitches or Jews, I can "make out in person" and "remember" who I am within the environments, even at the same time as no one in family environments may ever know it.Footnote: From AzureGreen website - "A Reliquary is used for storing your sacred residue and prayers. Quite a lot of say that continuation your residue in a reliquary charges them with top-quality energy and power."

Origin: healing-magic.blogspot.com