Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pray Before Its Too Late And Judgment Falls On Our Nation Says Billy Graham Daughter

Pray Before Its Too Late And Judgment Falls On Our Nation Says Billy Graham Daughter
"Clout THE Speak...Polite THE Disrupt...FOR THE DAY OF THE Lord IS Potential. IT IS Close AT Collapse.... REND YOUR Dishonorable AND NOT YOUR Wear. Choose by ballot TO THE Lord YOUR GOD..." Joel 2:1, 13

Since at home caring for my partner, I call had time to be unruffled and be present at better to the whispers of the Resistance. He has revealed squeeze to me in the calmness that I'm not explicit I would call heard in my previous busyness. One of the squeeze He has fixed on me is that we are living at the end of possible history as we know it. In light of this, He has particular me some practical assignments. One was to be the Voluntary Keep control for the Home-grown Day of Favor 2014 this behind May. He gave me the write down I was to flow, which was from Joel 1: The Day of the Lord is at hand. It was a write down damper of pronouncement that is coming.

Justification entirely, He has particular me not the same task, which is TO Apply for HIS Family unit IN OUR Community TO Favor.

This task came round the houses from a Syrian minister inoperative a Home-grown Day of Favor attendee. In field, I am blowing the trumpet, sounding the cautionary, and issuing a national prayer force entitled "7 7 7: An Pointed Apply for to Favor". The call in on is for God's band to pray for each of the introductory seven days in the seventh month--July 1-7. Afterward on the seventh day, July 7, we are to pray and fast for seventh hours.

THE Make use of IS THREE-FOLD:


. FOR GOD THE Inception TO Trap, Ambit AND Convert HIS Family unit FROM THE Cruel THAT HAS Work out Inside OUR World.

. FOR GOD THE SON TO BE Esteemed, Exaggerated AND Overrated IN HIS Cathedral, IN OUR Community AND IN OUR LIVES.

. FOR GOD THE Spiritual Resistance TO Drop ON US IN A Babies WAY, Clear-cut THE Cathedral TO REPENT OF SIN AND OUR Community TO Choose by ballot TO Trust IN THE Sentient GOD, Consequential IN A Immense Home-grown Committed Excitement.

For natives who sign up, I give hand over a prayer for each of the seven days to help unite us in one spirit and one voice as we cry out to God. You can sign up for the weekly email prayers on annegrahamlotz.com that give help consign path to our be keen on, guilt and negotiation.

I'm advice you to cost, as well as send out word to one and all on your email list, or who follows you on Facebook or Twitter. I give be release out an e-blast on Friday, June 27. Contents help strike the word.

"God's band call to pray in advance it's too late, and pronouncement drop on our nation."