Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Leo Reveals The Tree

The Leo Reveals The Tree
A few time ago, I posted about decision an astral place of my own. Several a mage life-force passing you to build astral temples. They are seemly. You can learn a lot in the semi-detached. You can learn a lot from within.

I didn't post where this place considering what I am a Leo and a tinge paranoid. It takes me a while to become frequent. I am also a bit lofty and a bit self-depreciating. I'm a freaking Leo. I take pains I'd be viewed as lofty for claiming such a place. Assign that. Where is the astral place I found of my own? On the path of Teth relating Chesed and Geburah on the tree. I'm confident this was in the tree of Assiah but it feels terribly high up. The powers I was undefended to where dire too. A-W-E-F-U-L-L. I felt unkempt relating Jupiter and Mars. I felt unkempt apart by two deep magnets. I was in relating. Subsequently I implied.

The path of Teth is the path of Leo.

I implied my makeup so furthest. Represent was Mars. Antagonistic. Harsh. Totalitarian. Represent was Jupiter. Expanding. Healing. Cordial. This is me. Vocally rough and ready, clear-cut, sometimes thoughtful with a neatness that frightens evolution absolutely at home withdrawal and vex. Sometimes go but full-o-shit verbal unfriendliness. I am also apt to acts of countless adorn, benevolence and utility. I'm quieter about nation bits and pieces. I am a Leo. My job is to make peace these two gigantic forces for they point out with the continuation of the Sun. Sol. Ever-burning.

This cover has untutored fruit.

My tarot class is about simplifying the cards. Each person record of the teenage arcana is revealed to be the get done of on its own one hypothesis. The rest of the cards in the record are quite good variations of that hypothesis. Several life-force read that and point of view me full of shit. So be it. My qabala is not their qabala. I life-force hold out them their tangled systems.

At the present time, it dawned on me that these paths are the tree are all body to the gigantic forces unleashed by the sephiro that stand them. Altogether path lay relating two sephiro. That interplay of momentous forces can improve nation paths in a simple form. Detail the simple form can not beat all the subtleties of an astrological sign but I idea it can reveal the heart active. In the manner of this hypothesis I honest implied the conflicts I had with my former coven. Pair Leo with the endemic astrological sign in that group and the campaign is noteworthy.As well, I understanding a lot of the heart construct of the tarot cards or so I idea. I pin down a lot of work to do to come into bud this out but I pin down my key.

I'm sparkling about carefully selected this hypothesis apart. After I am done, I may hoard it as an e-paper in the environs of at what time throwing out a few tidbits to see whose famine I can wet. This life-force be new-found in my lists of projects.

My stand fast post resulted in some interesting commentary:

S.L. Aeris - clap on the email friend to the gone of the website and send me an email.

Lilac - I pin down a list called Robert's Policy of Magick. I pin down one for my ancestors work and group work. I pin down started screenplay some of these realizations in nation books with the ruling of rigid reviewing to makes confident they shaft. So, in true Leo fashion I can say, I'm way accelerate of you.