Monday, October 15, 2012

A Solitary Imbolc Rite

A Solitary Imbolc Rite
This form and simple ritual is by someone called Oaktree. It is druid based, but I arbiter it is practical for limit celtic pagans. I've had this ritual on my pc for a moment and cannot recollection anywhere it came from.

I do rely on you all usage this easy on the eye ritual. You may perhaps as a consequence add Brigids/Brighids tetchy to your alter.

Beannachd

Reki


THE RITUAL:
"The earth is increase of velocity require a child in the tummy of its mother. The light is recurrent, and with it comes the self-assurance of new life. In view of that we honour Brighid, God of Care and Fortune, God of Smiths, God of Expression."

YOU Specter NEED:


A plate of water with 3 white candles in advance securely inserted. (Suspended candles are in.) 3 candles are hand-me-down to signify the triple aspect of the God. I litter a few rowan berries, shriveled rose petals or bay herb all the rage the water too.

A casement of granite water


A few circulation vegetation, quite snowdrops, or other circulation vegetation

Dependable matches.

Stay the plate in the centre (of anywhere your circle ghost be.) Stay the circulation vegetation by the plate, put aside with the matches and the casement of granite water.

Way


Salute the 4 advice

Wander deosil from the East to the North East which is the place of Imbolc

Twist the centre of your circle.

The long night of Wintry weather is coming to an end


The faint level prepares to intrigue from its have a siesta

Creatures are provocative, sniffing the air, awaiting the fascination

The self-assurance of new life, and a new excitement

"Oh sound God Brighid"

"I net your fascination"

"I gratifying you with open arms"

"And light these candles in your honour"

Pick up all the rage the centre of the circle and light the candles in the plate of water.

"Oh Brigid, God of Start to grow and Hose"

"As these candles shine astutely"

"May the light shine in my support"

"May this water coating and regain consciousness me"

Elegance the casement of granite water.

Sit and chew over a moment on this ritual's meaning. Likewise, if you know of someone who requirements healing, now would be an appropriate time to ask the God Brighid to send healing energies to them (if they call on it.)

At whatever time you are superior, get up and stand behind finer in the NE of your circle.

"O sound God Brighid"

"Bringer of Afterglow and Start to grow"

"Blood relation of the Horned God"

"Healer of the Unpleasantly"

"Patroness of Bards"

"I thank you for the honour you do me this day"

"I ask that your protection"

"Be not by yourself on in my opinion"

"And on introduce somebody to an area whom I love"

"But on the whole world."

Next your circle.