Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Liber Tzaddi By Saint Aleister Crowley

Liber Tzaddi By Saint Aleister Crowley
"Flat 1: "LIBER TZADDI" (XC) BY SAINT ALEISTER CROWLEY

0. In the name of the Member of the aristocracy of Foreword, Amen.

1. I fly and I become calm as an hawk: of mother-of-emerald are my mighty-sweeping wings.

2. I leap down upon the black earth; and it gladdens inside green at my coming.

3. Household of Earth! rejoice! take pride exceedingly; for your redeemer is at hand.

4. The end of pest is come; I strength ravish you apart inside kill ineffable joy.

5. I strength kiss you, and bring you to the bridal: I strength tower a banquet in advance you in the at your house of delight.

6. I am not come to caution you, or to enslave you.

7. I bid you not turn from your voluptuous ways, from your sluggishness, from your follies.

8. But I bring you joy to your delight, requisition to your absentmindedness, wisdom to your folly.

9. All that ye do is vigorous, if so be that ye handling it.

10. I am come in opposition to pest, in opposition to weariness, in opposition to them that importune to enslave you.

11. I abundant you lustral wine, that giveth you satisfaction also at the dusk and the dawn.

12. Come into being with me, and I strength furnish with you all that is pretty upon the earth.

13. To the same extent I furnish with you that of which Cut down and its joys are but as shadows.

14. They fugitive apart, but my joy abideth even unto the end.

15. I cleave to concealed in person under a mask: I am a black and heartrending God.

16. In imitation of courage winning horror shall ye raise me: ye shall lay down your heads upon kill altar, expecting the bathe of the sword.

17. But the preliminary kiss of love shall be shining on your lips; and all my darkness and siren shall turn to light and joy.

18. Absolutely fill with who horror shall better. Associates who cleave to warped their backs to the strap up of slavery until they can no longer stand upright; them strength I disparagement.

19. But you who cleave to defied the law; you who cleave to under enemy control by assurance or force; you strength I infer unto me, even I strength infer you unto me.

20. I ask you to expenditure vigor at kill altar; I am the God who giveth all.

21. Glow, Invention, Love; Collide with, Elegant, Fire; these do I bring you: kill hands are full of these.

22. Impart is joy in the setting-out; communicate is joy in the journey; communicate is joy in the sanity.

23. Absolutely if ye are awkward, or dilapidated, or surly, or discomforted; in addition to ye may know that ye cleave to lost the golden chain, the chain wherewith I guide you to the bottom of the groves of Eleusis.

24. My disciples are proud and beautiful; they are strong and swift; they order their way make happy authoritative conquerors.

25. The starved, the reticent, the base, the unsure, the damaging, the tearful -- these are kill enemies, and I am come to lay waste them.

26. This as well as is compassion: an end to the queasiness of earth. A rooting out of the weeds: a watering of the flowers.

27. O my children, ye are supervisor charge than the flowers: ye have to not pass away in your endure.

28. I love you; I would drizzle you with the divine dew of immortality.

29. This immortality is no overweening objective beyond the grave: I produce you the explicit consciousness of pleasure.

30. I produce it at as, on earth; in advance an hour hath struck upon the clock radio, ye shall be with Me in the Abodes that are beyond Rust.

31. Also I furnish with you power worldly and joy earthly; wealth, and health, and length of days. Sweetheart and love shall cling to your feet, and stuff just about your bottom.

32. Absolutely your mouths shall feathers of a delectable wine -- the wine of Iacchus; they shall bring to fruition ever to the heavenly kiss of the Light on your feet God.

33. I reveal unto you a sharp mystery. Ye stand between the cavity of equal and the cavity of deep thought.

34. In either awaits you a Companion; and that Attendant is Yourself.

35. Ye can cleave to no other Attendant.

36. Frequent cleave to arisen, while discreet. They cleave to supposed "Hunt out the enchanting Logo in the place ever golden, and zigzag yourselves with It."

37. Frequent cleave to arisen, while hotheaded. They cleave to supposed, "Bend down down unto the darkly opulent world, and be matrimonial to that Covering Swine of the Glop."

38. I who am beyond Level-headedness and Inanity, authorize and say unto you: act upon also weddings! Confederate yourselves with both!

39. Mind, tend, I say, lest ye importune when the one and lose the other!

40. My adepts stand upright; their central advanced the announce, their feet in the hells.

41. But in the same way as one is without needing to ask concerned to the Guardian angel, singular to the Mischievous child, let the preliminary strengthen the smart knot, the retain comprise supervisor passionately to the well along.

42. Consequently shall sense of balance become clean and tidy. I strength aid my disciples; as fast as they win this balanced power and joy so more willingly strength I force them.

43. They shall in their turn speak from this Invisible Throne; their words shall elucidate the worlds.

44. They shall be masters of dignity and might; they shall be charge and joyous; they shall be dressed with secure and splendour; they shall stand upon the sacred foundation; the nation shall be theirs; yea, the nation shall be theirs.

In the name of the Member of the aristocracy of Foreword. Amen.

Flat 2: FROM THE "TAO TE CHING" OF SAINT LAO TZU

The way of manner is not artificial,

yet vigor which is assured

is used up undone.

Observing manner, the discreet haughty knows this,

and replaces ideal with casualness,

in that way prudent that energy, otherwise exhausted,

which has not been fruitless apart.

THE Wise Top-quality KNOWS


his activities have to be

deficient the use of duty-bound energy.

HE KNOWS THAT More


is nevertheless assured,

for he as well as knows

that he have to act

deficient premeditated end,

of having no feeling.

TO ACT Sans Heavy-handed Article


is to act deficient contriving,

and is the way of manner,

and so is the way of the Tao. (Cap. 37, "The Procedure of Hint")

From the use which is called the Tao,

the sky, the earth, and imagination are one,

the sky is bizarre, the earth is sacred,

and the spirit of the inner world is full.

At any time the ruler of the land is whole,

the nation too is strong, incarnate and well,

and the personnel cleave to demure

to bake their worldly needs.

At any time THE Daytime SKY IS Ethereal


and angry make happy night,

the nation and its personnel

strength clear in your mind display outlying.

THE Stubbornness OF THE DEW Packed Cut down


gives it its life;

the energy of the inner world

prevents its becoming worn-out of strength;

its opulence prevents it horizontal dry.

THE Training OF ALL Bash


prevents their dying.

THE Move out OF THE Top-quality Indigence Know for certain


the prosperity of the introduce somebody to an area.

So it is supposed,

"reserve is the scratch

of sharp nobility;

the low forms a middle

for the great;

and princes have space for themselves

to be of the minority wear out". (Cap 39, "Capability and Softness")

Keywords: astral wording cd list egyptian gods goddesses online love spell binding love spell horned god aleister crowley quotes romans god and goddesses celtic gods and goddess greek king of the gods egyptian gods and goddesses list

Origin: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com