Thursday, December 27, 2012

Follow Friday 2

Follow Friday 2
Since is Come next My Blog Friday?

I grasp been seeing some Come next Fridays for other nonpagan blogs but grasp yet to see one for the pagan blogging community so I humorless to begin one! Come next My Blog Friday works a little honey Come next Friday on Twitter habitual as #FF. Formerly it's done on blogs it's called a blog hop and is an extreme way to get allies and find other blogs to follow! I energy be your mass for this blog hop. It is chronic and energy scurry every Friday!

To profile sound effects fun portray energy a ballot every week for you to speak on your Come next My Blog Friday post. This week's ballot is:

FF#2 Question: If you could grasp magickal talent honey any witch from a movie or tv display, who would it be and why?

MY ANSWER: I WOULD DEFINATELY Want Influence Identical SAMANTHA FROM BEWITCHED WHO May perhaps Dawn HER Go through AND THE Get Obey WOULD BE Clean. IT'S NOT THAT I Refuse HOUSEWORK. IT'S Pale SO Time CONSUMING!

How does Come next My Blog Friday Work?

1. Unusual you begin a Come next My Blog Friday post on your own blog that contacts back to this post. If you would honey to list every blog that has signed up in the Linky Tools in, report the get in touch with that gives you the code and add it to your blog post as HTML.

2. Write out and detach the get in touch with to the blog post you grasp completed and add it in to Linky Tools. You intend to be able to add the get in touch with to a instance post not the homepage of your blog for Come next Friday to work smoothly. For mode, this is my blog url: http://www.thedomesticpagan.net/

and this is a instance blog post url: http://www.thedomesticpagan.net/2011/12/introducing-follow-my-blog-friday.html

3. Furthermore you intend to holiday as repeated blogs as you can and map out their blogs. If you grasp the time, shock them a document saying ciao, Holy Be, or anything on their Come next My Blog Friday post. (You see now why it's prime to get in touch with back to the instance Come next Friday post?)

4. If someone follows you, please map out them back!

Are Gift Any Rules?

1. (Necessary) You must grasp a blog in order to add your name to the Linky Tools list. No it does not intend to be a pagan blog. However it Must be on paper by a pagan, be pagan melt, or grasp no matter which to do with witchcraft, Wicca, the occult, creepy, magick, fantastical creatures such as fairies or dragons, mythology, font, spirituality, or the metaphysical. The Linky list is lone open for one week. Formerly that portray energy be a new Linky list on my closest Come next Friday post wherever you can add your blog.

2. (Necessary) You may lone add your own blog. Associating someone with a pagan blog record is not cool and borders on "fall" them lacking permit.

3. (Healthy Suggested) It would be nicely if you followed my blog.

4. (Preferably Suggested) Result the Come next Friday ballot in your post.

5. (Not compulsory) Add the Come next My Blog Friday pennant to your blog.

6. (Not compulsory) Rip a document on this post.