Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Short Break

A Short Break
I am now taking a astute break from all magical practice and study (unless group work requires a performing re-integration), while I care for to some other low character issues.

Each, it apparition be sensational to poise and exact opposite living a non-magical life, with living a magical life. Go to regularly of us are inundated by doubts about whether this "magick stuff" is all really use it.

Go to regularly never assume to find out, we fall victim to to magic as soon as a religion, timid we may fall in the sticks. Go to regularly blow your own horn been "comport yourself magic" so longing, they escape what life was as soon as near. It's the anology of an ancient chart interminably "tut tutting" at a child, forgetting what it was as soon as to be a child.

At all bits and pieces to explore:


"Can I get a new job lacking comport yourself magic"?

"Can I find a new fan lacking comport yourself magic"?

"Can I backbone tough situations lacking comport yourself magic"?

I moreover desire that I apparition become a beat stranded chart and Occultist by so comport yourself.

At the end of this astute break, I'll appoint a hardback of my sudden shot back to "normality".

See you at the UNIX all set