Monday, June 16, 2014

Full Moonwinter Solsticelunar Eclipse

Full Moonwinter Solsticelunar Eclipse
Celebrating the night with blue moons. Disappointingly, it's too polluted to see, but I've been opinion piercing videos about Hindu dancing and smoking gange with my roommates. Formerly my roommates went to sleep, I set up an altar of water, fire, air, earth to sterile the crystal I found up in the dead growth mountains of the UP. A quick crunked clouds break to check the class of the calm polluted stub out, and I started beliefs about the relate of the elements. The tea I was use was complete point in the right direction the herbs of the tea (earth), passionate tap water (fire and water), and my float sipping it in me (air and spirit). The cigarette I was smoking requires tobacco (earth), a lighter (fire), hydration and thrust for the social class to be relaxed (water)(... stretching it a brief, i know), and my lungs inhaling (air). A bong uses water, earth, air, fire. So does a lunchtime.Formerly smoking and cleansing and jumping up and down (hoping the moon would over appear!... to no avail), I complete unorthodox mother goddess-inspired lump, satisfied with all sorts of moon magick. And one of my penpals sent me a necklace with a purplish-blue crystal she charged over and done with the stub out. So conceivably I missed a once-in-a-lifestyle social class that basically occurs about after every 400 hundred verve... but... some piercing objects calm came out of it.Namaste.

Origin: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com