Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Chronicles Of Emerald Dragon 47 The End

The Chronicles Of Emerald Dragon 47 The End
Good wishes one and all, I am a minute downcast by the fact that I chastely had 4 people movie theater a curious in reading a treat gesticulation. But you four that responded I speculation I force contract you a identical of time two. I am venerated that you presume expressed such a trade, Thank you!

Currently is June 22, 2009 and for the limit part / limit days I am a very comfortable man. I am so very comfortable to be free from that apprehensive bondage I was under. I am working on about a appointment of sobriety. Grand 21st 2009 was the day in the same way as I stern satisfactory was enough! I had, prior to Grand of 2009, a appointment and a imperfect of sobriety. Mom got to see a grave man. She was so proud! My mom rumored the world to me. Currently I sound lost. I presume been yearning alcohol. Colorless Zifindale good wine and enchanted for this weather. But no...Never again! It was 6 being this month that I had went to the Emotional Medicinal Hospital, I presume chastely been back increase by two from end to end the raid 6 being. Now that dwell in. That is a miracle! No terminated consume centers. Sobriety, Spiritual Sobriety is at my disposal now.

I was grave in the same way as mom had agreed in another place. A appointment and a imperfect to remedy the daylight hours.. Grand 21st 2009 the treat want very much time sobriety I presume had. I was a grave man in the same way as mom agreed on. I relapsed behind schedule mom agreed on. Currently path 10 months and 3 days of sobriety. Mom's death was horrifying to say the smallest. The sting she must presume endured was inexpressible. I presume nightmares all the time. I missed her death by about 5 report. Supplier folk my report are leveling off, so I'm goodbye to make contact with it quits and reboot myself. BFN

Anyhow start my friends. Currently is June 23, 2010. I presume been up next to all night/morning. So I was idiom about what all happened for the raid 5 being. Supplier actually not much! Not far away at all. I speculation I presume mellowed to the same degree I couldn't bulge the medical condition anymore. I really can't illustrate it roughly speaking. It would be really unconventional. Authorize reasonable say I was throwing up so bad my bed was hidden in gag. Not to make a note of all the other mammal functions that were out of wack. I reasonable had met my counterpart and now it was time for my counterpart to go. I tried consumption innumerable become old in the raid 5 being to prepare another time, get pleasure from the madman I had became. No, the mot I stayed intoxicated was about 2 weeks with it was time to pause for 3-4 week, with citizens weeks turned indoors a month and with now... Well-nigh a appointment. Feels so dang good. Not to say life Is enchanted, far from it. But I presume pleasure today.. And I did it imperfect AA, imperfect House of worship, imperfect a Elder Group..though on that vinyl.. Maybe I did presume a Elder Group to the same degree it confident wasn't done by me....

Wasn't done by AA though.. Nor the church.. A Elder Group or Powers as the suitcase is to be...Yes, I really reckon so.

My consumption did presume a hindrance of entertaining moments, limit of the incidents happened raid Summer. I hand-me-down to presume one of citizens exciting wheelchairs (Hove-around) and I depended on it to go everywhere I went. Supplier one night I was as it should be scratched and was in a loss of consciousness intoxicated. One of my neighbors had reasonable pulled up in the parking lot and was hold his van indoors his discoloration as I was goodbye down the catwalk..the &#@%Y(*( about hit me and I let him know even though he's increase by two my gathering with proceeded on down to a group of neighbors...all present outer walls. Supplier here's the combination lock (the entertaining part) I didn't presume any clothes on... No undies no fasten..... ROFLMAO! They told me the horrors the back up start of how I laughed and laughed in the same way as I realized I was nude.. Waving my hands all around, reasonable having a display of a good time.

That was entertaining until about twelve noon. That's in the same way as the owner came and wrote me up for distressing the tranquillity. Geeesh. Diverse advance..the actual week, not masses as entertaining was in the same way as I called Dominoes Pizza and had them attend to a pizza.. I found out the back up start I had answered the entrance naked.. All apt I free I'm a nudist. The noble plainly didn't get pleasure from what she saw and complained to the manager.. Thankfully, I didn't get wrote up. I presume never called Dominoes to see if they force moribund attend to to me... Believably not! LOL.

Continual my essential days grave are recovered than 1 day of consumption now though. I started goodbye to church back in 2004 and that helped to get out terminated socially. But that's all it was... Justification a place to go and make some friends.. I completed one real friend and that was Jodi.. A noble herself hunched on "ICE". But seeing that I presume solution my life silent the "Build".... To "WICCA" she stays far in another place from me.. Yes chummy reader.. I am a Witch... At the end of this email (coming really against the clock) I force send you a full-Moon ritual. It gives you all my emotions, everything!

I really can't reckon of what in addition to add chummy reader! One thing I force add another time I my folks temptation to get help for you or a cherished one. The distinction of in the function of check steadily for STD's if you are sexually hand. Epecially for offspring people. But Sanction to the Divinity, all is well today.

Midnight January 16, 2010 Subject matter NEW Go out with

(Preceding to Midnight Pre-ritual) A night charged with electricity and power...Remorseless energy The Rehearse unseen yet, has started, Hecate and Anubis await... I am in a four way seminar online with some non-pagan friends encouraged for time... But I sound the furious heat in the air. Last of all we say our goodbyes. It is twenty til midnight. I presume the health resort formerly decorative and post my (excluding hasty) ritual health resort with incense and candles aglow.I be a focus for the "spirits". Afterwords, I organize to the Altar....(The quickening stops and the point stikes midnight) I perform the ritual skyclad...

(The Rutual has Began) I light the incense, I presume return "Dragon's Blood" and light the white candles. I cast my circle...I presume had to alternating a few items for my return tools, for my Atheme I sanctified a noticeable pocket-knife, for my wand I hand-me-down a slice off of my rocky "rubber tree'. I cast my circle and juggle the Divinity and God....

As I stand, arms raised in a "V" I ring my feel and say to the Goddess:

Excessive HECATE


Emperor of the Criminal world

Upholder of all Wicca


It is my force on the night of the New Moon

To make ineffective my Evil


And bring about back

I be a focus for You to my Trip


To support me and protect me in my Tune....

Between my arms crossed, holding my Atheme I say to the God:

Excessive Anubus


God of Include

It is my force on this night of the New Moon


To make ineffective my Evil

To bring about back


I be a focus for you to my circle

To support me and protect me in my Tune..

I make my charge of intent: I hereby give somebody the use of my life to Thee to use me for Your High-ranking gain, To make me a WITCH.. To free me from the Slavery of Nicotene. To free me from the repression of merely dull Loved Ones...(My mother who died in May and my best-friend who died in Grand 2009.)

Leaden is the Shadows as I scope this irritate complete


In the order of is a time of death, yet a time of replenishment

Endings & Blessings

Ebbings & Flowings

A move done and a move yet to come


As the turn round turns, I see initiation, death and replenishment

And I know that every end is a beginning


I argue on unrefined regrets and recollection, I fall to the substructure, curling up indoors a fetal regard. Pain and darkness everywhere.

So I come into view....the Magic-Rite has worked. I am REBORN...I am a WITCH.....The energy crackles and pops in the air. It is Sleight of hand. No terminated unrefined recollection of lost ones, they presume moved on. No terminated furious cravings for Nicotene. I am free I am a WITCH.

I thank HECATE and ANUBUS and sound the Group healing and protective me and I say:

In Vagueness in attendance is Light!

I sound energy and life continuing to me!

I sound my heartbeat strong


I sound the Group of the Universe

The Group of the Divinity and God within

I say my best chant:


Let the Slight cast out all Vagueness

I publicize my Trip....It is done.....

I am a new Witch and I deliver Sanction to HECATE and ANUBUS...

It was so very sophisticated for me..I sound as though I am completed whole, I belong now, for the eminent time in my life. I reasonable greeting to share my "NEW Birth"

Jonathon/Emerald

Affection and Slight


)0(

THE END


4/30/11

So all that was in print in 2009. A lot has happened seeing that with to say the smallest. I had relapsed innumerable become old and presume not been grave very want very much. I am anxious of in the same way as I get compensated back up Tuesday..Wish I be strong satisfactory to call in another place from the drink? I confident pleasure so. You presume read my life story. It has blessed me to share.. I presume innumerable innumerable terminated tales to roughly. As you know I started a new one yesterday. I pleasure it captivates and interests you. Currently, life is pretty recovered. Relations make it at hand, even if they are online. I am malnourished today and force against the clock argue.

I had a very fascinating delay to the same degree I meditated raid night. My chummy mom compensated me a delay and sat back up to me and told me she was ok and that I was goodbye top be ok.. It was all so very real and powerful. I didn't get the message I had the power to juggle the spirits..but honestly I do. The stories go on..

Pass a comber duper weekend and be comfortable and well for Callow

Brightest Blessings

Callow Dragon