Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Valentine Blog Party

A Valentine Blog Party
I am hosting a Valentine's Day themed blog conditional at my blog The Household Witch. Stage is better information about the blog party:

Did you know love magick is the most sought behindhand magick of all? My unusual series 14 Generation of Gently and Magick was my most existing series in the field of on the blog. Hitherto, this February, I prefer to circulate the love all on both sides of the blogosphere!

Phase I am piece of legislation this to a certain extent out of the supportive of my essence, it in addition happens to be apt exclaim my baby's due invite. I'm due Feb 7. I've had a lot of human resources proffer it would be cool if she was natural on Valentine's Day, but I very well take in no intentions of leave-taking after. lol Long-standing if she is natural in time for Valentine's, forcible to post intermittently exclaim that time phantom be strict like I phantom be getting recycled to having a baby in the assets. This is why I involve your help!

Because I do be interested in would be cool is if this blog conditional was hot! Hot with masses and masses of human resources participating. So do me a favor and circulate the word about my blog party!

Stage ARE THE RULES:


1. Your site doesn't take in to be a blog to outline. You can outline with a blog, Pinterest, Squeak, Facebook page (no private profiles grab), Instagram, or a close by networking site. Hitherto, YOUR State Prerequisite BE Accomplished TO BE VIEWED BY THE Common.

2. All are motivated to outline regardless of spiritual beliefs or religion! This blog conditional is about love and all things associated with it. Gently is for everyone!

3. The blog conditional phantom be here and there in the month of February. You can post as regularly or as small percentage as you'd desire, but I do enjoin that you at nominal post subsequent to exclaim Valentine's Day.

4. The topics you write about can be no matter what to do with Valentine's Day, love, love magick, love spells, love rituals, art and crafts for Valentine's, love gods and goddesses (be interested in Cupid or Aphrodite), sex, sex magick, individual sexy, hearts, romance, relationships, marriage, dating, and so on.

5. It would be really well-behaved if you supplementary the ribbon to your blog (apt clap to preserve the picture to your CPU), ed about it, posted about it, and authentic frankly circulate the word about my blog conditional.

6. I phantom list all the participants on my sidebar. IN Teaching TO BE COUNTED AS AN Correct Applicant AND BE Lay down YOU Prerequisite ADD YOUR URL TO MR. LINKY Stage. If you in a minute agreement a commentary, you phantom not be losing as an legal candidate.

Cart fun with this blog conditional and take in a Celebratory Valentine's Day!