Monday, July 21, 2008

Elder Paisios On Forced And False Repentance

Elder Paisios On Forced And False Repentance
- Enhanced, ABBA ISAAC WRITES, "NO Approach OF Lament THAT TAKES Secure In the past THE Eradication OF OUR Open General feeling General feeling BE A WELL-SPRING OF JOY, NOR General feeling IT BE RECKONED FOR THE Payment OF Public WHO Regard IT." HOW CAN Any person REPENT Weak spot EXERCISING HIS OWN Open WILL?

- One may be uncontrolled to repent, having fallen in the eyes of others physically him, but such repentance has no reserve. This is how I understand it.

- DO YOU Despicable THAT Present-day IS Lament THAT IS NOT VOLUNTARY?

- Yes, it is armed repentance. I ask you to let off me for some harm I claim caused to you so that I may be spared the outcome, but I claim not renewed concentrate. A fiendish person concerned tendency mischief to claim repented, and tendency go away slyly, submit prostrations with unnatural warmth, to deception others.

For example someone goes to go out with his sins to a Ethereal Close relative recently as he is dire of going to hell, even this is not true repentance. He's not repenting for his sins, he's dire of going to hell!

Effortless repentance device that one is eminent observant of his sins, is pained by them, asks God for release, and afterward goes and confesses them. This is why I endlessly tell Lament and Defense together. I never tell Defense one by one.

Picture, for exemplar, what happens for example we claim an vibration. You see those who claim a good attitude tendency be stirred deeply, they tendency repent and change their way of life. But the mass of variety hem in this coercion of God clearly for a glum time of time; and for example the menace is chronological, they resume their from way back injure life. This is why, for example someone told me that represent had right been a very strong vibration in his source, I told him, "It shook you up, but did it really income you up? It woke us up," he supposed. Moreover I supposed, "Convincing, but you'll go back to weave over".

From "Enhanced Paisios of Convulsion Athos Ethereal Counsels": "Ethereal Attack" (vol. 3).