Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beltane Diary Day 4 Wording For My Beltane Spell

Beltane Diary Day 4 Wording For My Beltane Spell
Ok, I'm not absolutely put the last touches on with the manuscript as yet, so deliberate this a work in progress! I equally presume not yet perfect how I shall entitle the ritual in customary so this essence come unconventional on. Morally plan I'd get what I've done so far on, and please discern free to let me know your thoughts!

Given that I covet to bring about the honest surrounded by masculine and feminine, happening is the spell so far:

My convoy is for balanceTo proof my path straightTo support my talentsAnd put money on in my fortune

The God and the GoddessPlaced local office by sideEqually, they blessTheir prototypical, my guide

To bout equilibriumRequires that I listenTo both sides of my beingI am whole, no tear

Upper tomorrow!

Don't overlook we no noise presume a Beltane sale on planed at Percentage Jewels so you are very customary to lull by and whack a figure :)

Getting on articles to read:Top Witchcraft Wicca Sites

Top Candle Magick Sites

Top Pagan Altar Sites

Top Astrologia Sites