Thursday, April 30, 2009

Occult About My Name Venus Satanas

Occult About My Name Venus Satanas

A installment from a friend at facebook the other day:

Unflustered perplexing about your name. I daresay "Venus Satanas" is not your birth name, and you don't air one to do doesn't matter what that isn't very well held through. "Satanas" is specific, of course...but why "Venus?" It's justly a redolent name.....

My name, is my magical name. It is a name that I gave to myself because i was re-initiated back here satanism in 2004. It was a name that I fashioned from the relatives and experiences that were in my life at that time. In order to understand this you would convey to travel back in time with me to '04 to see how this happened.

It was the summer. I had completely stirred here my own place, a sad house by the sea everywhere I might begin a new life from the one that i worked rigid to fire up belated. See, i passed out 7 verve in a bad bond. the mixture of bond that was disgrace to my mood. the mixture of bond that prepared me give the impression that that I emaciated verve of my time all ears about a atmosphere who couldn't even rely on for himself. It was an abusive bond. But i am a participant. For instance i had enough, I walked out and i got my own place to shooting lodge.

Separate of my conversation for temporary was that I really missed my communion with Satan. It was the one thing that was aimless in my life, my spiritual path. I forgot how good it felt to be self empowered. Minus that self empowering element in my life it was rigid to be flimsy.

I got my own house that summer, and i was superior to revamp it the way i advantageous and I set up a ritual room in my bedroom with a long-established altar. It took months to set up squeeze the way that I advantageous to. Guzzle the way, I worked on meditations and I performed rituals for Satan. I was listening carefully, above listening carefully that I had ever been in my life. I besides adopted my cat from the shelter, an caring black team that I named Blossom. Taking into account I had a company place to stay and my life was in order, I was obtainable to bring him here my life.

Every time I came home to my place, i saw the lone skinned rose that was growing at my doorstep. It was so okay and it took a hope for time to raise. It reminded me of my new life, my new approach. The rose was very courier to me in a very spiritual way. Unflustered back it faded I gathered it for a ritual. In this ritual, I gave myself my magic name VENUS SATANAS, to friend with two of my sweetheart god-forces as a medal and as a celebratory. The rose was an pacifier to the goddess, my blood was an pacifier to Satan.

One say that the name is coupled to Lucifer - but this was not my eccentric purpose. Venus has become a special goddess to me, and I was lucky enough to end a member of her in the least verve ensuing what time my baptism. It was a special friendship that i formed with a co-worker named Bryon. He has been a member of the goddess for numerous verve, and because he came here my life, his top gift to me has been his friendship.

Bryon is a neopagan with a deep-seated implicate in the gods of Rome, so we share a lot of commonalities because it comes to magic and working with gods. One of his needs is the return to the mode age of Rome, to exaltation the gods as they had been worshiped hope for ago. He is here Roman reconstructionism. Quiet the verve he has become more exactly of a dreamlike traitor to me as we convey experimented with spells together with large have a spat, and we behave toward our experiences in working with the Roman gods.

So, Venus has become a very chief goddess in my life. For example she is not 'satanic', her name is coupled to Lucifer as they share the vastly star. But belated the pretended of christian myth, Lucifer was a god of ancient pre christian rome. Portray is a history of Lucifer as the combine to in the least goddess, along with Diana (Diana Luciferi).

Venus has an distinct and out of control personage, if she can be described as a goddess. She is the type of goddess that does whatever she requests, whenever she requests. In her stories she was not a honorable, responsible follower. She had numerous associates and she caused a lot of bad behavior and thoroughness. She is never pictured as a child. She is perpetually portrayed as a woman. Venus is the type of goddess who speaks through the central point, and it is through this understanding that I convey come to begin to understand Satan with my central point. It is very spiritual to me.

A magical name is so greatly above than completely a medal. It is a function that you convey to permeate, a name that you see form to. For instance you chosen a magical name you are born here the world of magic. The magician is self-created.

Venus Satanas



Reference: asatru-religion.blogspot.com