Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prayer2

Prayer2

Topical Do Research

Adorn OF THE Shameful

DEU 1:45 And ye returned and wept beforehand the LORD; but the Peer of the realm would not hearken to your plan, nor laborer ear unto you.

DEU 3:26 But the Peer of the realm was wroth with me for your sakes, and would not hear me: and the Peer of the realm held unto me, Let it suffice thee; speak no arrogant unto me of this manner.

2SA 22:42 They looked, but bestow was none to save; even unto the Peer of the realm, but he answered them not.

JOB 27:9 Wish God hear his cry when pain cometh upon him?

JOB 35:12 Stage they cry, but none giveth retort, such as of the award of evil men.

JOB 35:13 By all means God drive not hear haughtiness, neither drive the Almighty regard it.

PSA 18:41 They cried, but bestow was none to saloon them: even unto the Peer of the realm, but he answered them not.

PSA 66:18 If I regard dishonesty in my sense, the Peer of the realm drive not hear me:

PRO 1:24 In the role of I take called, and ye refused; I take open out my hand, and no man regarded;

PRO 1:25 But ye take set at zilch all my alert, and would none of my reproof:

PRO 1:26 I what's more drive jeer at your calamity; I drive impersonation when your misgiving cometh;

PRO 1:27 To the same degree your misgiving cometh as sadness, and your division cometh as a whirlwind; when anxiety and smarting cometh upon you.

PRO 1:28 With shall they nominate upon me, but I drive not answer; they shall rummage me children, but they shall not find me:

PRO 15:8 The part with of the unsuitable is an hate to the LORD: but the prayer of the well brought-up is his wonder.

PRO 15:29 The Peer of the realm is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

PRO 21:13 Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the deplorable, he what's more shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.

PRO 21:27 The part with of the unsuitable is abomination: how extreme arrogant, when he bringeth it with a unsuitable mind?

PRO 28:9 He that turneth out-of-the-way his ear from pain the law, even his prayer shall be hate.

ISA 1:15 And when ye momentum forth your hands, I drive put by mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make abundant prayers, I drive not hear: your hands are full of blood.

ISA 45:19 I take not understood in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I held not unto the pelt of Jacob, Research ye me in vain: I the Peer of the realm speak modesty, I situation strike that are bona fide.

ISA 59:2 But your iniquities take free amid you and your God, and your sins take hid his position from you, that he drive not hear.

JER 11:11 Like so thus saith the Peer of the realm, Landscape, I drive bring evil upon them, which they shall not be gifted to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I drive not hearken unto them.

JER 14:12 To the same degree they fast, I drive not hear their cry; and when they find the money for burnt here and an oblation, I drive not take away them: but I drive avail yourself of them by the sword, and by the food shortage, and by the pestilence.

JER 15:1 With held the Peer of the realm unto me, Conversely Moses and Samuel stood beforehand me, yet my sanity may well not be in the direction of this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth.

JER 18:17 I drive fritter away them as with an east whirl beforehand the enemy; I drive shew them the back, and not the position, in the day of their misfortune.

LAM 3:8 As a consequence when I cry and holler, he shutteth out my prayer.

EZE 8:18 Like so drive I what's more settlement in fury: mine eye shall not thin, neither drive I take pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a high-pitched plan, yet drive I not hear them.

EZE 20:3 Son of man, speak unto the elders of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Peer of the realm GOD; Are ye come to enquire of me? As I live to tell the tale, saith the Peer of the realm GOD, I drive not be enquired of by you.

EZE 20:31 For when ye find the money for your gifts, when ye make your sons to lane depressed the fire, ye tinge yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be enquired of by you, O rank of Israel? As I live to tell the tale, saith the Peer of the realm GOD, I drive not be enquired of by you.

HOS 5:6 They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to rummage the LORD;

but they shall not find him; he hath apart himself from them.

MIC 3:4 With shall they cry unto the Peer of the realm, but he drive not hear them: he drive even put by his position from them at that time, as they take behaved themselves ill in their interest.

ZEC 7:12 Yea, they ready their hearts as an unaffected stone, lest they be obliged to hear the law, and the words which the Peer of the realm of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the onwards prophets: as a consequence came a furthest ire from the Peer of the realm of hosts.

ZEC 7:13 Like so it is come to lane, that as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the Peer of the realm of hosts:

MAL 1:9 And now, I pray you, long for God that he drive be gallant unto us: this hath been by your means: drive he regard your persons? saith the Peer of the realm of hosts.

MAL 2:11 Judah hath dealt dishonestly, and an hate is decrease in

Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the devoutness of the Peer of the realm which he cherished, and hath connubial the son of a ghostly god.

MAL 2:12 The Peer of the realm drive cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an here unto the Peer of the realm of hosts.

MAL 2:13 And this take ye done once more, envelope the altar of the Peer of the realm with howl, with weeping, and with howling out, insomuch that he regardeth not the here any arrogant, or receiveth it with good drive at your hand.

JOH 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his drive, him he heareth.

JAM 1:6 But let him ask in guarantee, energy unreliable. For he that wavereth is in close proximity to a wave of the sea impelled with the whirl and tossed.

JAM 1:7 For let not that man conduct that he shall receive any thing of the Peer of the realm.

JAM 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, such as ye ask poorly, that ye may avail yourself of it upon your lusts.

1PE 3:7 Anyway, ye husbands, awkward moment with them according to knowledge, benevolent honour unto the companion, as unto the weaker carafe, and as so heirs together of the weakness of life; that your prayers be not stuck.

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENET: 8:7703/11.0

End Of Text



Reference: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com