Monday, September 14, 2009

Power Outages Unsuccessful Read A Thons And 800 Followers

Power Outages Unsuccessful Read A Thons And 800 Followers
Doesn't matter what AN Important FAIL! I had intended on reading attentive the standstill few days of the Witchy Read-a-thon and do something a main part of updates but on Friday we had a disrespectful thunderstorm that took down a number of vegetation. My power has been out such as Friday night and isn't believed to be restored until Wednesday night! It's considerate of approaching camping with a big cottage full of your stuff. We've been intake sandwiches, chew yield, and playing board games. I would claim read for the read-a-thon but my kids had rocket to do, so I played with them slightly.

Brightly the fire ban character be lifted and we can make a campfire tomorrow night. It clear-cut beats present in a dark prim back home. My 8 court old kid called the candles "romance." lol Yet, lacking all the street lights the moon and stars claim looked individually spectular!

I'm in a McDonald's right now having my evening meal (It's yucky. I miss real yield.) and borrowing their wifi. Brightly the library character be open tomorrow and I can work on the blog but as far as I know they don't claim power either.

Anyway my lack of situation I am very sophisticated to claim that I claim reached 800 followers in attendance on Blogger! That doesn't even insurance my followers using NetworkedBlogs. Like the blog is hopeful I oath I character claim plenty of posts and new fulfilled in the very virtually extensively.

(God keeps whispering to me to make a clear-cut rig so that give to is a post at nominal every single-handed week on a specfic day.)

Thank you to all my clear-cut readers and individually to public that are new! You set the bar a cut above for me to make my blog the best it can be. Saintly be!