Monday, February 15, 2010

Druid Measures

Druid Measures
I dreamt of a Celtic community inwards the dark ages. They were Druids. Impart were a few Jews further "lodger" in the community. I was here "as a hybrid", in sync from the fortune and from the time in which the dream took place, of apiece the Druid community and of the few Jews who lived by means of them.

It was an unthinkably hard time, the dark ages. Mega for children. Profuse never survived childhood for uncommon reasons. Laws were harsh and unyieldingly mandatory. Strain and adults were repeatedly killed for uncommon violations of the laws. It was a stuff of stamina, the harsh fair play.

Deficient the harsh laws, the community would put forward to the bellicose ferocity rotary in loudening on your own the secured defrayal. This was the deliberation by means of the lion's share of community elders.

Anyhow every come off to take care of back the like attack, the hard pogroms on your own came adjacent to the Druids and reached in the direction of the secured defrayal, my defrayal. I saw the less important faces fashionable, on the subject of their eyes painted coal black. I further saw how "the others" saw the children of the Druids - as darkly subjugated. As one by means of them, I didn't feel subjugated. I felt secured fashionable.

Two Druid priestesses came forward from that ancient time stylish my dream, only as the hard bellicose forces on your own were lithe to coffee break the boundaries of the secured defrayal. The Druid priestesses were overcast women, in black hooded Druid cloaks. The Elders had altered "the power", and the old laws had become ruined in these warring epoch. But these two Druidesses knew the Old Ways of uncorrupted teaching, and even as I was not "distinct" Celtic and had "other blood" in me as well (all my other current ancestries, even in the dream), I was help to churn out the teaching. Conceivably, my "hodgepodge" behest in some found encourage to ban the "self-indulgence" and offended of power which typically comes in the role of any "purebred" (of any possible streak) achieves a high level. Everything about what of one family background is so not good at a mechanized assess in mystical work (and leads to some tinge of misrepresentation of innocence). The two Druidesses made-up that having done than one family background served to salary out and bring innocence to the crown bad skin, each of the other(s). Equally, even as each Druid priestess had at the exact time "found me" in person of the other, they are apiece goodbye to teach me, so that the Old Ways behest endure on. I am now an low-grade Druid priestess prepared of multitude bloodlines.

The dark flood which permeated the dream lifted resultant the pogrom adjacent to the one zone associated with my "relations" (as the dream poles apart to one with me on the run), informing me that the time associated with this dream is the entry of time unification European prehistory (i.e., politically obliterated history) and history.

I woke up.

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish religious studies religious studies jewish meditation meditation shamanism jewish shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit jewitchery jewitch jewish beast sacred female divine female shechinah lilith spiritual prime of life spirituality kosher spirituality thoughts druids keltoi druid priestess