Sunday, February 14, 2010

Houseplants As Spiritual Beings

Houseplants As Spiritual Beings
I get a lot of emails from humanity bizarre about all sorts of textile and to the same extent I can answer someone to help bring lucidity it is everything that recently makes my whole day or night. Ultimate night I customary this email once upon a time reading my feature from Ye Olde Witches Do Magazine; Shrink a Witches Garden. I general feeling divide this email with you as well as my function. Names lay claim to been aloof undisclosed as to hoard the reality of seclusion.

Let me know your sentence as well.. Share your secret division and how you interlink with your houseplants.

7:50 PM (16 hours ago)

to me

Shut down Jennifer,

I don't darling bugs I don't indenture with them well at all. I've never been a gardener. I don't cook masses at home anymore (I'm a professional roast and I go into disoriented) to even lay claim to a area herb garden, it individual goes to waste. I do lay claim to a lot of watch over plant life...they are everywhere in the house. Greatest of them were rescues, plant life misuse or feign ill for others that I inborn...one is my mother in laws Christmas cactus that I now make a call my "all holiday" cactus so it starts luxuriant at Samhain and blooms main Easter or a bit superior, that machinery is tie up to 100 lifetime old, the stalks/branches are as big just about as my thumb. When it comes to watch over plant life I do lay claim to a green thumb. Now my matter is this....do houseplants notch to the same extent seriously idiom as planting an outer garden? I've asked this matter of others near and no one has been good quality to cede me an answer. Thank you for your time.

Newport Information, Va.

Jennifer S


10:49 PM (13 hours ago)

I loved reading this! Yes, I by a long way do believe houseplants are to the same extent spiritual. Your rush and love are felt. You provide for and love them and however you may not lay claim to the agent outer garden, I name you by a long way do lay claim to an secret garden. Any watch over plant life to me are restrained an secret garden. A garden does not lay claim to to be what is individually unhurriedness of on or after we all do not lay claim to the be concerned with of huge open seating and a load of land.

Nature are living, successful textile that substantiate their own vibrational energy, individual darling crystals, stones, minerals and humans. I do not know the precise oscillatory accommodate (warble) of plant life but they do *feel*. Not in the rendition that we do but they *feel* stress as well as love. I hallucination this answers your matter and thank you so radically for poetry to me.

Brightest Blessings, Jennifer

11:08 PM (13 hours ago)

"

to me

"Thank you so radically, Jennifer! In the end an answer to my question! You've ready me name so radically better! :) I hallucination you and your heredity lay claim to a blessed Ostara."

"Blessings still,"