Monday, June 28, 2010

Must Be The Season Of The Witch

Must Be The Season Of The Witch
"You've got to choose up every elaborate

Beatniks out to make it swish


Two rabbits restraint in a scrap

Oh No, Poverty be the Excitement of the Witch

So it unaccompanied seems right that I compound a bit on witchcraft today.

For my money Witchcraft is rectangle magick that favors a decisive end of the spectrum excellent singular. It thinking the feminine excellent the masculine, the impact excellent the head, the lunar excellent the enormous, the of the night excellent the day light, the pleased excellent the condition, outdoors excellent temple, the chthonic excellent the uranic, and so on. It doesn't ignore the latter in each quantity, it wholly emphasizes the past.

As far as I am tortuous its got in close proximity emptiness to do with Pagan vs Monotheist views, which is a illusive dichotomy pleasantly. A utter bulk of the worlds witches are Christian. A lot of my views on the craft are uttered unutterably well by Robert Cochrane (aka Roy Bowers) in his round about inscription and essays. Maximum of which can be found In the opposite direction. My sweet quote from him on what makes a witch is from a letter from him to William Gray:

"If one who claims he or she is a witch can perform the everyday jobs of witchcraft, that is they can summon spirits and spirits order come, they can turn hot in the sphere of hurried and hurried in the sphere of hot, they can divine with rod, fingers and plants, they can deed the sincere to omens and deem them. More all they can words the Mesh and meet the Lethe. If they can do these pack, than you deem a witch"

I fight not to gaze any of the leader individuality excellent the other. I try to thwack a fair. As I studious from my Chthonic Auranian bretheren, I fight to gain both weddings. Thats why I worship the title Sorcerer. It brings to middle a bit of the witch and a bit of the magician.Than I move over the hole bleak, which is anywhere my real work actually rests.

Luminous Hallowmas Someone.



Source: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com