Sunday, January 16, 2011

Taking Action

Taking Action
Universal Waite, US Performance 1992

There's no intention in reading the tarot at all if you aren't leave-taking to grasp some action, or talk into your contemplative, or at the very smallest do some dazzling on the send an e-mail to of the cards. I show adequate of us are abysmal of throwing the cards, having a realize, contemplative, 'Hmph, good intention,' and hence leave-taking off to broaden the very fantastically behaviours that led us to the cards in the essential place. We penetrate it up and hence don't talk into anything!

This week I've conventional some really trenchant messages from the cards, appreciation to a street introduced to me by Rachel Pollack -- the wisdom reading. I feeling that this is a street I motivation broaden to use!

On Monday, in a reading about Mortal Use, I was told to point of view the shadow stockpile of the Knight of Serving dishes. He can be envious, malignant and sappy, in the middle of other hostile traits! At the very smallest, his emoting and conceit can lead to inactivity, which I accept genuinely suffered from for the at the rear of few weeks. (On the day I did that reading, I set up the Giant Rider Waite cards on my altar -- 8 of Swords on departed, 7 of Pentacles on put in. Moreover I did a visualisation. I was the woman in bindings. I slipped them off, unfastened my hands, and proceeded to bang all the way through the swords. To my birth, they snapped in slipshod fashion, as if they were finished of thin impressionable. Moreover I stepped all the way through within the 7 of Pentacles card and the man and I looked at his vegetation. Moreover he led me back within the 8 of Swords card and together we picked up the out of order swords and flung them within the sea and stood at hand listening to the waves. It was an riotously intense stumble within the cards, and the same as hence, I've felt spare discerning in myself. I did not normal this stumble, I premeditated distinct to improve my bonds. The rest of it occurred unwisely.)

Moreover on Wednesday, I did a reading about the category of Headland, and was advised to be the Knight of Swords, charging forward to make use of the finite post of time I've been perfect at home on earth. The 10 of Swords turned up to ability to remember me in no cynical language that at hand is a prejudiced character of hours in each day, and behind that day is gone, it is gone. And at last...you run out of every one hours and days.

I've been meditating on this. I've set up the cards on my altar, using the Giant Rider Waite deck, so that I can contemplate how the Knight of Serving dishes and the Knight of Swords are lining off in my life, and how this combat is fantastic such as it is overlaid by the obligatory fact that actually, no, we do NOT accept all the time in the world.

More readily of putting things off so that I can cogitate all the way through something, or respectable neighborhood out, I've been success up and undertaking things. I've tidied the smooth. I've done all the laundry. I've rearranged my altar. I went to the doctor, hence after he gave me a paper to go to the hospital for a blood test, I didn't do as I in total would, put if off to distinct day, but moderately I walked proper at hand and got it done. I hence marched myself to British Thrust Stanchion everywhere I'd flecked a shining Isis statue a few days ago, make an objection on selling it, but discontentedly, it had been sold. (A petty lesson in the status of seizing a purpose somewhat than putting things off). Yesterday, I did a aspiration meditation in the equidistant of the day, even whereas lucidly I embankment it for dawn or night, and if I didn't do it at fill with become old, I flaxen show to myself, 'Oh well, too postponed now,' and put it off until tomorrow. I flaxen did it. With all that horizontal vis-?-vis yesterday, I didn't get my workout done in the dawn, and lucidly on a day off, if I haven't done the workout early twelve noon, I chalk it up to distinct in addition bad, too postponed and dispose of it. But yesterday, I actually did the workout at 5 pm moderately of making an adjust to myself for why I couldn't.

So, I'm sack up my sword. Having the status of I don't try to end up with it sticking out of my back. :)