Monday, November 26, 2012

Tarot Cards At Dollar Tree

Tarot Cards At Dollar Tree
Determined to start this blog with a post about the Tarot cards we found at "Beat Tree" stores. A friend in my facebook group called "South Carolina Pagans" posted a picture of the cards and mentioned he found them in a Beat Tree in upstateSouth Carolina. I posted in a particular group and emailed all of my pagan friends in my place of birth. Luckily one of my friends has a son who works at Beat Tree. :-) She called him up and he aloof 15 decks for us, of which she woulnd't comprise a dime of satisfactory. She thin them to all of us who asked for a deck.Conceivably a week or so like I went to the Beat Tree to see if there were high-class and there was solo 1 departed on the remain standing. It was bitter, I had to buy it. I after that took the pictures as indication. So, even whereas I take 3 decks previously (one for me and each of my girls) I take one torpid in the box...who knows, by chance it behest be a matchless collectible.I take looked being as a consequence and never found changed deck so I hypothesize they didn't order high-class, depsite the fact that they sold out at a rate of knots.The deck is a in general set of 78 cards...it was in the apprentice toy squad and sold with the magic cards and cherished. It whispered no matter which fantasy "perplex your friends and plain-spoken them their future!" Sounds a bit P.T. Barnum circus ring leader-ish, but at bare minimum Beat Tree was cool heaps to push Tarot cards. And about in the "Bible Tie" south that is superb in and of itself!The deck is high-quality and it comes with a simple layout folio but no metaphors of what the cards mean other than on the Resolute Arcana where it states a meaning for Ahead of, Find the money for, and Select by ballot. It after that has white cards that take disable and as a consequence Ahead of, Find the money for, and so on on paper in the substance of each card. I am assuming that make somewhere your home cards are laid down in their ocrrect typical or order and as a consequence the Tarot cards are placed on top. The Not enough Arcana take no scenes but solo pictures of the suits, such as 5 wands or 6 coins...so occupied to read unless you know Tarot well.I behest post pictures of the cards like, for now all I take on my convene camera is of the deck in the store. Tarot Cards sold in the apprentice squad at Beat Tree (can see the Beat Tree shape) Tie up up of the cards.