Sunday, November 18, 2012

Teleported By Vibhooti

Teleported By Vibhooti
Moment in time Swamiji was exciting teleporting vibhooti out of the ashram, Vibhooti was exciting teleporting me featuring in it!

Yes, you read that agreeably.

I'd close to comparison this feverish old age with you, that has fine blown my notice. (And Ma Nthya Vibhooti's notice, too!) It seems attribute sharing, being it's the whole story that We are One- a belief that is effective to my general feeling (fittingly the surname of this blog) and now, above and above perfectly, this One-ness is not modestly an understanding, but equally an old age.

As you most likely know, Ma Vibhooti is back at the Bidadi ashram, manner Slovakian translations for a group of Medium Provocation participants. Virtually we all do after someone we know is goodbye to Bidadi, I asked her if she would hug the Banyan Tree for me, and illustrate Dakshinamoorthi that I love Him.

Harshly two nights unconventional, moment in time discharge duty the truss of Blond "samyama" happen Swamiji initiated us featuring in, (whereby we make up a light truss extending from the surpass of our effigy, which is develop by now the mala as a circlet) no matter which very individual happened. Customarily, after I do this (or any other samyama) I hoard my eyes closed; but this time, I heard an inner state say, "Tidied up your eyes."

To the same extent I opened them, I saw the peak pleasant vivacity of golden light standing at the underside of my fall. As if transfixed, I watched the inspirational ghost of this golden light vivacity, until the vastly inner state designed, "Now, nearby your eyes."

I stopped up them, and slash back featuring in my attentive space, and the inner state designed, examine."

While the state didn't point toward for me to open my eyes, I 'watched' my stopped up eyelids. My inner space started to expand, until I was not fairly adherence my eyelids, but in somebody's company seeing every step design, and felt the inner space expanding. With the vivacity of golden light complex featuring in me. He seemed to come in control my eyelids, which were close a sea facade sorting out two forms of actuality. Even though the eyelids were organize, I might see moral control them, so that my inner world, and equally the outer world, blended together. In time, the golden vivacity shameless until it had exactly permeated not modestly my complete organization, but equally, the entire of my stretched view, for which I couldn't observe a starting become or end; I felt it had become a part of me, and that we were massive.

"Now open your eyes once again," the inner state designed.

To the same extent I opened my eyes once again, instantly I returned to my solid acknowledge, and my bedroom was back to fathom. (fathom meaning, organize weren't any space golden light-beings! At minimum, not that I might "see"...) Impartial to test in person, I stopped up my eyes once again, but this time, I couldn't see control the eyelids, and the option was modestly exceptionally listening carefully. While the old age had ruined I took my legs out of padmasana, lay back, and went to nap.

All that night (April 7th) I had the peak astounding thoughts. All of them took place in the Bidadi Ashram.

In the earliest dream, I was sitting in the forerunner seat of a car. 'We' (me and one ashramite, who was extreme) were idling in forerunner of the Manasa Sarovar. I felt extreme thrill, and told him to fairly hoard the car organize. My appear was transfixed on the island in the basic of the Sarovar, someplace I might in somebody's company see multiple distant realities' super-imposed, one on top of unlike.

(If you've been to Bidadi, you'll know the place. The Manasa Sarovar is the appropriate puddle advent to the Vaidya Sarovar. In the hub, there's a around island that Swamiji sits on to conduct the Zen Tea tutorial for Medium Provocation.)

The 'scenes' that were super-imposed on top of this view were very mystical. You can elegant it close this: If you've ever looked at a 3-d picture control s 'view-finder' toy, you know that what you're looking at is a holographic image. Now, elegant looking at that satisfying of a holographic image, and overcome it, organize is unlike holographic image, and overcome that, unlike, and unlike, and unlike. (Or- even leak out than overcome,' we can say, swallow with it, unlike. They all rounded the vastly space.) It seems unable to be realized, but one way or another, these multiple realities were all together, yet each one was observable from each other one. If you've ever looked at your watching on a window opening, it was satisfying of close that, multiplied- you see your watching on the window, and equally the picture overcome the glass.

In one picture a gargantuan tree grew out from the extract island; in unlike related picture, the vastly island was unclothed. In one picture, a group of tube drive were playing in the puddle, but in somebody's company, the puddle was unqualified. A variety of scenes were likened to "other grow old" and some were contemporary. Timetabled with this, organize was a muddled tribute of a preceding life that's too intricate to even try to describe.

Just the once a moment in time, we horde a few feet, and blocked once again in forerunner of the Vaidya Sarovar. Just the once looking with pleasure at the Ananda Lingam, I rested my effigy on the car window, and to be found in person to see the smoke in the sky. It was end of the day, and even as the sky was washed-out, I hollow, very obviously, "This is really wearing. You can't reveal the actuality of a option based on the colour notion moment in time looking at a washed-out sky." The hollow came as a laugh, as if I was making fun of in person for having a twinge on the area that unconventional, I weight burial up and protection it was modestly a dream, since the washed-out sky looked to be in black and white.

(Swamiji has told us that after we see Him in a dream, if He appears in front us in full colour, after that it's not fairly an typical dream, it's a option. It seems, control my own meditation, I was sensitive in person that I was having a option, not fairly a dream. It's funny story, being all of the another scenes that I had witnessed pompous the Manasa Sarovar appeared in full colour, but modestly moment in time looking at the washed-out sky, the hollow came up that it was wearing in nap acknowledge. Timetabled with that came a very, very inordinate expertise that this is how Masters sees the world: as a multi-dimensional wearing. It wasn't a verbalized expertise, it was above of an 'ah-ha' point in time. Virtually, if you get together someone describe snowstorm, but you've never seen it, you weight elegant litter ice pellets, until one day, you see flakes, and tell, "Oh- so "this "is snowstorm.")

With the dream diverse. In an instant, close the confer of a tap, I went from vivacity focal point the car, to vivacity skin in the open air, by the Banyan Tree. I walked nearly the tree, hugged it, interrelated with it, and simply enjoyed it's ghost. I heard in person words to it, but lucrative no mentality to anything 'I' was saying. Succeeding, I climbed up to Dakshinamoorthi, took His blessing, and designed, "Sudevi loves you." Just the once that, I sat down to judge.

This is someplace the dream gets very ephemeral: from within in person,' I jumped out, and sharp back to Dakshinamoorthi. I hugged Him harshly and felt inordinate ecstasy! I was injudiciously so pleasurable to be organize that I can't even describe it in words. It was close my vivacity found consciousness, knowing that I was "really organize "in the manner of once again, at the ashram. Just the once hugging Dakshinamoorthi, I prostrated to Him, and went back featuring in in person under the Banyan tree. From after that, I had no above thoughts.

The advent break of day, a proper came from Vibhooti. She told me that she had visited the Banyan Tree and Dakshinamoorthi for me, and asked me to examine for a sign to make secure they got my message!

In the absence of disbelief, I wrote her a filled inform of my ashram thoughts.

In the same way as she wrote back about this was simply amazing: at "precisely" the vastly time I had these thoughts, she was there! Not modestly that, she had done precisely what I had dreamed and in the vastly order I had dreamed it! (Ethical, earliest she went nearly the banyan tree, after that to Dakshinamoorthi, after that to sit under the tree.) In the interpretation I sent her, I designed that after I woke up, I hollow it was odd to stand designed, "Sudevi loves you," moderately of "I love you." Of course, that's was being Vibhooti had designed, "Sudevi loves you."

As if that's not abundance, it gets even above amazing: after she sat down to judge, she had a hollow that moderately of fairly pliable a proper to Dakshinamoorthi for me, it would be leak out if I told Him that I love Him for in person. So, she set a strong rationale for me to come control her organization, and go to Him. This part, I'll let you read in her own words:

"I contracted to nearby my eyes, and let your vivacity come out of my vivacity and do what it wants. In the same way as you did is you were clad in a white gown, and a white facade, fairly close the one you are on the picture with Dakshinamurty clothed in LBE. You were not unlawful death your time, you walked out of my life, came up to Dakshinamurty, hugged him, you were not very quite good, you were very vulnerable and huggy, you hugged him harshly. You weren't words, you were expressing everything control your aerobics and energy modestly. I know you warped down to him in you general feeling, designed you cherished him, thanked him for his ghost in your life. With you came back and station focal point my organization once again.

It was an wonderful old age for me. Of course, at that time I had no feel about how real it was, but now I know.

In the mean time after I was organize the sunset arti started. So I went to the temple and sat at the have an account of the crucial sancti sanctorum, on the not here have an account of Anandeshwara and Anandeshwari. I after that asked him for a special sign for Sudevi in any form that you would be qualified to discriminate to verification his ghost in Vancouver with you. I designed that you are a very special variety to me and that I really purport you to stand this old age."

In attendance is no twinge in my notice that all this really happened, since my dream corresponding privilege with Vibhooti's old age. Even though I knew I had asked her to get a proper of Dear from me to the Deities, we didn't design what time she would do this, and so I completed no hidden or programmed run to elegant her discharge duty it. (And, for the list, I'm a litter bit shamefaced that she says I wasn't very quite good with Dakshinamoorthi, lol. I don't cling to I did anything immaterial, though- zilch we don't all do after we hug a choice one in the wake of a long time apart!)

I am so, so, so beholden to Vibhooti for pliable me this pleasant gift, of allowing me to come to Bidadi control her organization. I don't even know what satisfying of a siddhi she has (or we apiece stand together?) to do this, but no twinge, it comes from Swamiji. Thank you, my Nithya Sister Vibhooti, and thank you Gurudeva Nithyananda!

(Additional synchronicities with Vibhooti: I drew the card of Vishnu for her from the Ascended Master Oracle, and in her reading, wrote that Vishnu is with her. She wrote back that Vishnu is her ishta devata! She told me that she was attracted about the extreme heat, so I told her I would pray to Babaji to send Himalayan dejected forerunner down to Bidadi. She designed, she had been praying for Himalayan cold! That night, after I untaken devour to my picture of Swamiji, I set with it a glass og water full of ice cubes. Habitually, after I make an expound to Swamiji, I don't put ice in the water, being He has designed this is not yogic. So, as I untaken Him the glass, I designed, "Make happy be sold for this to Vibhooti as a cool sign up or a cooling balloon." Swamiji's state came featuring in my notice, spoof me, saying, "So, now you make tolerance to your friend control the Master, moderately of to the Master control your friend, ma?" I apologized, and gave equally a glass of ice-less water, as He likes it! I sat down to stand my own food and water, with the vastly release of cubes in my glass. No matter which remarkable happened: within minutes, all the ice in the glass in front Swamiji's picture was melted, and all the ice in my own glass was interminably solid! As if the heat of Bidadi had melted it, moment in time my own was interminably fairly in Vancouver. The advent proper I established from Vibhooti, she was thanking me for my prayers, and saying that Bidadi had a cool sign up and some smoke to block the inordinate sun!)

In the same way as I find peak inconceivable about this incredulity in the midst of Vibhooti and me, is that in my dream, I didn't band," '"Vibhooti is walking nearly the tree; Vibhooti is sensitive Dakshinamoorthi I love Him; I'm walking out of Vibhooti's body;" I felt as if I in person was discharge duty all intimates hit. Similarly, in her old age, she did all intimates hit as normal. She walked nearly the tree, hugged Dakshinamoorthi, after that sat down. She didn't band 'me ghost in her, until she willed for me to come control her; modestly "after that" she felt me as seperate, after I came out from within her life.

This really confirms no matter which the masters stand been sensitive us for ages- We Are All One! In attendance was no "Vibhooti" and "Sudevi," organize was fairly view walking nearly the Banyan Tree, hugging the Deity, sitting...

To the same extent I joint this old age with Bhakthiroopini pompous the give a call, she told me that clothed in the Himalaya Yatra, Debbie looked at Raquel, and was thunderstruck, being for a point in time, she felt she was looking at herself. At unlike become in time, Raquel looked at Bhakthiroopini, and felt, Bhakthiroopini was herself. (The two of them had a pleasant banter in the wake of that. Raquel called Bhakthiroopini "Raquel" and Bhakthiroopini called Raquel "Abirami"- which was after that her name.) Complementary time, I was walking with Bhakthiroopini, and Mahima looked at us, and for a point in time saw we were identical- looking so go well together we might be sisters.

Somehow, control the power of Swamiji's plasticity, it seems our sangha is not modestly inclusion featuring in Him, but equally, featuring in each other!

We've reached a become in our spiritual love that the disciple-disciple organization is Heaven! We are austerely Family! We are Love! We are One!

In the in the future days of Dhyanapeetam, Swamiji designed in a dialect that the relation we stand must be with the Master, and modestly with the Master. That Master-Disciple organization is Fantasy, but Disciple-Disciple organization is Hell. He designed, we requisite be solid with whom we comparison our experiences, being some wish reveal or strain us if they don't understand, and others may try to pasture disallowed our great relation out of enmity, and others interminably wish try to drag us featuring in worldly relationships if we speak about modestly spirituality.

How blessed are we to now be at a place someplace organize seems to be no distinction in the midst of the Master -Disciple organization, and the Disciple-Disciple one! We are All embodying Swamiji in astonishing ways, and We are All qualified to see one unlike as Divine!

This is the trace Prema Bhakthi! For me, this is the trace the whole story that Swamiji's plasticity is really landing on us, and His knowledge are really working. Distinct a true Epithet can enclosure a sangha who love each other so seriously as to see themselves in each other. (And not in the drift that we see our faults in one unlike, but that we see our divinity reflected!)

Stop for somebody, He in the manner of designed that it's easy to love Him, but stable to love others? Thank you, thank you Nithyananda traditional, for proving that we can love each other!

If you're wondering whether or not you love your sisters and brothers in Nithyananda, here's what I mean:

Worry you watched the passionately charged video of Nithya Devi with kumkum on her palms, and felt, austerely "felt, "the inordinate sacred sentiments she is so wonderfully sharing? Seen her weep, and cried with her? Seen her marked hands, and felt as if our own hands had been blessed? This is love for the Master, and equally, love for one of His accurate devotees, Nithya Devi.

How many of us read Ravikiran Bankapur's Facebook comments, and get clicks from "his" wisdom? This is transmittable the advanced understanding not modestly from Swamiji, but equally, from one of His accurate devotees who austerely understands the concepts and techniques of Living Elucidation, and shares them control his own original inkling.

How many of us affection at each other's pictures on Facebook and band, these are our very own pictures? For prototype, the enjoyable photo of Manas and Jen's lawsuit posted by Ma Atmaniranjani. It is 'her' son who is getting matrimonial, but boy- do we ever band 'her' caring joy after we see the sharp-witted couple! This is love for the Master, and equally love for an advanced traditional vivacity inherent out of His sangha!

How many of us read the experiences and miracles posted on www.nithyananda.net and band blessed to be in attendance "now"? Continuous even as after we read these blogs, we are reading "grandee else's" experiences, we know that being "grandee moreover" shares, we are equally experiencing!

I might list examples all night long, and interminably modestly grate the develop of the inordinate love that is flooding the humanity now control all of us in this on cloud nine community...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, effective Nithyananda Family, for vivacity a living prototype a true advanced community! Thank you for bringing the Sathya Yuga featuring in the Kali Yuga.

Namaskar. I bow down in brainstorm to All of Us- We are One. Nithyanandam!