Friday, June 7, 2013

Monfear

Monfear
# This is the cling on to for allowing uniques to speak their "own" coldness
# having the status of in bullying.
#
# Deleting this cling on to thrust suffer no real effect on the game. Modifying it may
# authority Inexplicable peculiar coldness to come up if the format's fluctuating, but shouldn't
# unscramble doesn't matter what. The format goes like so:
#
# N:45:whoever this is
# says line 1
# says line 2
# says line 3
#
# Absolute line is separater of blocks.
#
# The quantity following the N: is the "rat express quantity" obtained from
# r info.txt. The magazine department following that quantity isn't actually used--it's
# flaxen here to help humans edit the cling on to.
#
# A '*' in the quantity department is a wildcard and applies to any rat.
# It duty right be placed at the end of the cling on to, for example all 'N:' coldness
# following it thrust be ignored.
#
# Two or aristocratic monsters can speak lines; flaxen put their N: coldness in a
# closest shorten your grip.
#
# To stop a positively rat from having peculiar coldness, put a # in fore of
# its N: line.
#
# Entries by Matt Graham, Andrew Come up, and Topi Ylinen

N:8:Farmer Worm
screams, 'Don't insulted a median frail hobbit!'
yells, somewhere are my hurtful dogs having the status of I drought them?'

#N:19:Martti Ihrasaari
N:19:Lion Self
N:1059:Mori giant
N:1060:Noborta Kesyta
yells, 'I'm a direct of state! You can't *do* this!'
yells, 'Help! Psycho on the loose!'

N:53:Grip, Flower pot Maggot's dog
N:54:Wolf, Flower pot Maggot's dog
N:55:Fang, Flower pot Maggot's dog
whimpers.
pines.
limps notwithstanding, melancholy.
howls.
looks at you regrettably.

#No ^0 Tessi u.-.
N:63:Smeagol
says, 'Don't insulted us, mastersisis.'
says, median Smeagol, median Smeagol.'
says, 'No AH! Don't hurtsis us.'

N:135:Mughash the Kobold Lord
screams, 'Cowards! Why did you abandon me?'
begs for benevolence.

N:137:Wormtongue, Designate of Saruman
begs you to maintain his pathetic life.
whines, 'This is not my fault!'
screams, 'Help! Help!'

N:138:Robin Hooligan, the Embargo
begs you to maintain his life.
says, salvage I'm a Laudable guy, really!'
says, 'Money? Activist, stow it all back!'

#N:169:Brodda, the Easterling
#N:291:Ulfast, Son of Ulfang

N:180:Orfax, Son of Boldor
N:237:Boldor, King of the Yeeks
sobs, 'I didn't Purport it...'
whimpers and moans.

N:200:Hobbes the Tiger
yells, 'Ow! Get me back to the comics!'

N:140:Lagduf, the Snaga
N:186:Grishnakh, the Come up Orc
N:215:Golfimbul, the Come up Orc Give somebody the lowdown
N:260:Ufthak of Cirith Ungol
N:314:Shagrat, the Orc Boss
N:315:Gorbag, the Orc Boss
N:330:Bolg, Son of Azog
N:350:Ugluk, the Uruk
N:356:Lugdush, the Uruk
N:373:Azog, King of the Uruk-Hai
screams, 'Hey, orcs suffer citizenship too!'
says, 'You're flaxen unfair against orc-kind, aren't you?'
begs, maintain me and I'll get you Ringil! Really!'
says, neighboring time, I'm bringing aristocratic Uruks with me!'
says, 'Don't abomination me because I'm ugly!'
whimpers and grovels.

N:382:Mime, the Nibelung
sobs.
sobs and whines.
screams, 'Ohe! Ohe! Au! Au!'
pleads, certification me go!'
wails, 'Au! Au! Au!'
says, 'I was so good to you, and this is my reward?'
moans, 'Such ingratitude!'
says, 'Go now, on your way!'

N:383:Hagen, son of Alberich
shouts, 'Vassals, stir yourselves! Plunk your weapons, good strong weapons!'
shouts, here is danger! Danger!'
cries, 'Woe! Woe!'

N:419:Alberich the Nibelung King
screams, 'Help! Murder! Murder!'
screams, 'Aaah! Crushed! Shattered!'
moans, harmful trickery, libelous deceit!'
pleads, 'I suffer paid, now let me depart!'
cries, 'O be thinking about humiliation!'
shouts, elfin rogue! Robber! Ruffian!'
grumbles, 'You thrust doubt this bad name, you wretch!'
moans, appalling archenemy I vow for this wrong!'
says, smirk now, but you can never escape my curse!'
wails, 'Alas! Alas! Woe is me!'
moans, 'Do you spoof me?'

#N:392:Sangahyando of Umbar
#N:380:Angamaite of Umbar

#This neighboring may be unnecessarily evil... :-]

N:393:It
howls, 'I'll be back!'
whimpers, 'They understood this invisibility thing was opening than it is!'
teleports notwithstanding.

N:409:Kharis the Powerslave
howls, 'Nnnnooo!'
says, 'I don't point toward to die, I'm a god, why can't I carry on on?'
curses you.

#N:413:Ulwarth, Son of Ulfang

#Grendel's bullying line makes sense if you've read "Beowulf"...

N:431:Grendel
whines, 'Mommy, realm me!'

N:441:Gachapin
N:1061:Barney the Dinosaur
begs, 'Don't! Expect of the children!'
screams, salvage I'm a big TV star!'
sobs, the whole lot right! I apologize! I really really do!'

#N:489:Bokrug

N:493:Bert the Sandstone Tyrant
N:494:Bill the Sandstone Tyrant
N:495:Tom the Sandstone Tyrant
N:551:Rogrog the Black Tyrant
says, at this juncture, stop it!'
yells, 'Ey, observation it, you mouthy sod!'
screams, 'Me mates'll manipulate yer hash!'

N:1062:Groo the Itinerant
says, 'Oops... me get in big trouble!'

N:506:Fasolt the Fabrication
cries, stow my life, but not my gold!'
complains, 'Why do you rupture at me? I sought fair play, my flaxen payment!'
whines, 'Why do you dragoon me?'

# I suffer no intention what these neighboring 4 duty say, so.... --MG
#N:506:Fasolt the Fabrication
#N:517:Jurt the Income Trump
#N:573:Lord Borel of Hendrake
#N:598:Mandor, Master of the Logrus

N:595:Father Dagon
N:596:Mother Hydra
sobs, 'No! I'm an endangered maritime species!'

N:606:Loge, Spirit of Conflagration
pants and gasps.

N:615:Moire, Ruler of Rebma
wails, 'Help! Murder! Murder!'

N:616:Kavlax the Many-Headed
says, 'This is YOUR fault!' and bites itself.
blames its struggle on the direct you've managed to eliminate.

N:628:Malekith the Accursed
says, 'C'mon! I'm sure we can work this out...'
pleads for his pathetic life.

N:642:Jasra, Brand's Mistress
hisses, 'We don't die, we multiply!'

#N:651:Strygalldwir

N:660:Rinaldo, son of Brand
N:670:Jack of Dimness
screams, 'Not the face! Not the face!'
says, 'Yikes! Where'd I put my mail-order Cyberdemon?'

#N:681:Chaugnar Faugn, Unpleasantness from the Hills

N:686:Judge Harm
N:674:Judge Worry
N:654:Judge Conflagration
N:656:Judge Mortis
says, 'You'll never get notwithstanding with this...'
says, 'Hey! I've got LAWYERS!'

#N:687:Ariel, Ruler of Air

N:697:Smaug the Golden
groans in render speechless.
roars crossly.
howls, 'Black Arrow? NOOOO!'
howls, 'This CAN'T be happening!'

N:712:Fafner the Dragon
wails, 'Who are you that suffer distress me so? Answer me your name!'
complains, 'Who kindled your like a child ghoul to this hopeless deed?'

#N:713:Fangorn the Treebeard

N:715:Glaurung, Recoil of the Dragons
writhes as he spouts black blood from many wounds.
says, 'I shall be avenged!'

#N:729:Ulik the Tyrant
#N:730:Baphomet the Minotaur Lord

N:732:Bull Gates
sobs, 'OK, Linux doesn't suck. Let me live?'
screams, 'Is megalomania THAT bad?'
apologizes for MS-DOS.

N:733:Santa Claus
sobs, see of the children you'll disappoint!'
sobs, 'No, Virginia, here isn't... not any aristocratic...'
attempts to buy you off with offers of goodies.

#N:738:Khamul the Easterling

N:743:The Phoenix
brazenly caws, 'I shall booth again!'

#N:753:Nidhogg the Hel-Drake
#N:754:The Lernean Hydra
#N:755:Thuringwethil
#N:762:Fundin Bluecloak
#N:763:Dworkin Barimen

N:764:Uriel, Cupid of Conflagration
N:765:Azriel, Cupid of Harm
N:769:Raphael, the Proclaim
screams, 'Help! I am undone!'
says, 'The Most Ecstatic hath ordained this; I prerequisite ensue.'
screams, 'My God, my God, why hast thou unhappy me?'

N:766:Ancalagon the Black
writhes as he spouts astringent blood from many wounds.
says, 'My friends the Wyrms of Extent thrust get you!'

#N:770:Artsi the Defeater of Disarray

# Saruman's peak line is a interpretation from LoTR having the status of he name-calling Theoden.

N:771:Saruman of A variety of Colours
says, 'Wait! Make happen at the last you!'
howls, 'Wormtongue! Somewhere are you, you bastard?'

N:772:Gandalf the Grey
screams, 'How suffer matter come to this... again?!'
yells, 'Ouch!'

N:777:Bast, Divine being of Cats
spits, 'I'll be back, slash than ever!'
snarls weakly.

N:780:Vlad Dracula, Prince of Diffuseness
howls with pilot and bullying.

#N:787:Hypnos, Lord of Snooze
#N:792:Tselakus, the Dreadlord
#N:796:The Norsa
#N:805:Omarax the Eye Authoritarian
#N:814:Yig, Recoil of Serpents

# I suffer precise familiarity with the Amber books, so these are left
# for others to public in as they see fit.

N:820:Corwin, Lord of Avalon
says, 'Who am I? Somewhere is here? Why do you transform me?'
says, 'Let's make it a clean game as Olympics'

N:773:Brand, Mad Vision of Amber
N:789:Bleys, Master of Neglect
N:791:Fiona the Sorceress
N:794:Julian, Master of Woodland Amber
N:799:Caine, the Planner
N:807:Gerard, Strongman of Amber
N:813:Eric the Usurper
N:824:Benedict, the Quintessence Wrestler
says, 'Do you know the terrors of Amberite blood curse?!'

N:825:The Witch-King of Angmar
wails, 'Nooooo!'

#N:828:Ithaqua the Windwalker

N:817:Hela, Ruler of the Moved out
N:834:Ymir the Ice Fabrication
N:835:Loki the Shark
N:837:Surtur the Fabrication Conflagration Fairy
shouts, 'Why didn't I flaxen rest in Asgard?'
offers you everything in go over for life.
yells, 'I'll be back, with a watch of Cyberdemons!'

N:655:Ubbo-Sathla, the Unbegotten Glowing
N:695:Zoth-Ommog
N:706:Yibb-Tstll the Uncomplaining One
N:734:Eihort, the Affair in the Maze
N:735:The King in Orange
N:757:Hastur the Incalculable
N:760:Nyogtha, the Affair that Have got to not Be
N:761:Ahtu, Avatar of Nyarlathotep
N:767:Daoloth, the Transform of the Veils
N:788:Glaaki
N:797:Rhan-Tegoth
N:806:Tsathoggua, the Sleeper of N'kai
N:809:Atlach-Nacha, the Spider God
N:810:Y'golonac
N:826:Cyaegha
N:833:Abhoth, Glowing of Dirt
N:841:Shuma-Gorath
N:845:Yog-Sothoth, the All-in-One
N:848:Shub-Niggurath, Black Goat of the Tree-plant
N:849:Nodens, Lord of the Great Den
N:851:Nyarlathotep, the Crawling Disarray
N:857:Great Cthulhu
sobs, 'I'm not bad, I was flaxen innate like this!'
gibbers weakly.
mumbles, eliminate -9 tourist, eliminate -9 tourist, and you say 'No such agency oozes greenish blood from many wounds.
burbles with anxiety.

N:850:Carcharoth, the Orifice of Sunstroke
N:846:Fenris Scoff
N:840:Draugluin, Sire of All Werewolves
cringes and whimpers.
says, reverberation, I treaty I won't spur-of-the-moment the mailman anymore!'
says, 'Hey, put that rolled-up communiqu down!'

N:830:Cantoras, the Thin Lord
N:831:Mephistopheles, Lord of Hell
N:818:The Jowl of Sauron
N:819:Klingsor, Malicious Master of Imaginary
N:804:Vecna, the Ruler Lich
N:844:Kaschei the Morally upright
N:856:Gothmog, the Ecstatic Boss of Balrogs
N:858:Sauron, the Sorcerer
N:860:Oberon, King of Amber
screams, 'This CAN'T be happening!'
shouts, eliminate me if you point toward, the Higher thrust getcha!'

N:862:The Serpent of Disarray
N:883:Zombified Serpent of Disarray
screams, 'This CAN'T be happening!'

N:873:Combat-Echizen
says shiftlessly, 'Shit...!'
says shiftlessly, 'Yegg...!'
says shiftlessly, 'yariyagattana!'

N:878:Dio Brando
says, 'This CAN'T be happening! I feel horror?!'

N:880:Wong
says, 'You are no victim.'
says, no matter what you are perform is unwarranted.'

N:921:Internet Exploder
is weak.
throws off some dorky packets.

N:1004:Pip, the Braver from Option Orb
says, charisma game birds, Cover me. I don't shit hits the fan!'

N:1005:Antharom, Imaginary Master in the Sanctuary of Diffuseness
cries, 'Oh! My gun dogs was dead! Damn it!'
shouts, 'You! suffer been and killed my newborn gun dogs!'

N:1029:Baby satan
teleports notwithstanding.
casts a Mud of Exemption.
magically invite Cyberdemons!
magically invite special opponents!
invokes a mana hurricane.
invokes a dreariness hurricane.
invokes a starburst.
exceed a Psyco-Spear.
invokes the Worker of Doom!
casts a Mud of Exemption.
#not