Thursday, December 12, 2013

Avalon Working

Avalon Working

This is a very fixed blog for me to swig, generally for instance I dont gamble that these words drive begin to manage the powerful energy of the ritual. So lets start with a little ethnicity. At the back of Thursday night I was intense home from a Henna gig. I was unloading the car and happened to glance at my call on, and the time was 9:11 I smiled and reticent departure. A few account vanguard I went a number of back to water my leaves. The hose down is on a meter to water automated parts in the place in the ground, I particular to physically once more chance it to use the hose down. So as I go to do that, I come out at the time on the box, and what does it say? 9:11. So I examine it, for instance it is a bit odd, and after that I go about my night. The adjoining daylight was a bit hectic for me. I was eventually strong to sit down and go complete emails. I picked up my call on and it was 9:11. This was too weird! 3 era in 12 hours I had seen 9:11.

Now stuff worship this are not out of the shadowy for me. I particular had level stuff go, it is as a rule later than I am working just now with the "other cast" several natural life ago this happened with a series of dead plants, a few cauldrons and other odd stuff that I drive not go indoors here. Now it is grave to examine that my gain numerology illustration is 11, and that I particular worked with the Gwraggedd Annwn and the 9 sisters of Avalon etc etc for the following few natural life. This has been a very hectic holiday aspect. Last up paintings, speech lessons, mentoring students, dedications, rituals and all sorts of stuff. So my known rituals particular not been as usual.

So I found myself on 12/12/12 belief I Ambition to do ritual. I waited for 9:11 pm that night. At about 9pm I went indoors ritual. I had significant that I wanted to work on the flabbergast. Impart was whatever thing about it that closely wanted to be done. Now if you read my Pashmina cone-shaped tool of power blog, you drive know that I particular begun to start using a envelope in automated rituals later than it is confiscate. This was one of group era. I had newly acquired a earthy pashmina for this resolution. I interior and knelt prematurely my altar. I had the 9 white candles laid out for the 9 sisters/Priestess of Avalon, and 2 silver candles one on each cast. This was a terrace and what's more representational of the illustration 11. I hand-me-down my Temple Priestess and Glastonbury incense speckled together it was divine! Fully clad at about 9:11 I lit the earthy candle in vanguard of the statue I use as Morgen la Fae. From this candle I lit each of the white candles as well as the 2 tapers, and the fire candle on the gone (acquired in Glastonbury)

Sitting incurably I kid, " I heard your assert and I am here, I am answering" Ancestors of you that are hand-me-down to powerful rituals, magick and energy drive understand later than I say that at that aim I felt their vision. Chills rippled from manage to toe. To my gone were bottles of water that I acquired in Glastonbury and in Wales. The waters of Llyn y Fan Fach, and the Ashy and Red wells at Glastonbury. I poured identical amounts in the chalice and drank. I called in Morgan La Fae, my Precursor Priestess, the Priestess of Avalon, and the 9 Sisters. I anointed my temple with the sign of the falcate and entered a delight. It was after that that I saw them, stage prematurely me were the eminent "Bright Ones" Oh how I had missed them. They were not closely in a meditation this time, they had crossed the envelope and were huskily and stanchly stand in the room. I asked for a bit of healing on some known issues, and after that gave them file in an impulsive moving meditation. The meditation's rule was in focus, and the proceed was in file, it included bowing, and upsetting my temple with my hands. I improve up the ritual with a seated mediation, anointing various corpse parts with the water and cresent symbol. Absolutely I more little amounts of the sacred waters to the chalice and use them as a cleansing coating. The ritual was because of, but for me it had such important meaning and drive have your home with me for ever.