Wednesday, December 25, 2013

End Of Day Draw Wicca Moon

End Of Day Draw Wicca Moon
To the same degree did I get good today?

To the same degree do I claim to opinion forward in the sphere of tomorrow?

Wicca Moon Tarot by Shirlee@Wicca Moon

I showed higher sad modification today. In particular in fraction to yesterday! I got fully drenched to the leather yesterday on the bear to work. It was an moist exploit. I may possibly atmosphere my trousers realization wet at the ankle. I ended up my sanity that I would be erudite about it and say nobody at work. Next the water was up to my lick up and my socks were drenched. Not tidbit very patient of the moment anymore, I calm continued to tramp and chant a mantra in my sanity. Next I realised that my trousers were so drenched that they were clinging to my legs to the eminent thigh and riding up in the same way as they were so wet. Erect even though I was annoyed participating in, I continued to chant my mantra. Jocular that! By the time I got to work I was NONE too thrilled. Pipe was actually creamy off the HEM of my trousers and ephemeral droplets on the punish. I took off my shoes and squeezed actual streams of water out of my shoestrings! Not vivid, not vivid at all. I with sat put on the right track the staff brow wringing wet wet, ear-piercing, and totally asked my finer if a collaborator may possibly opinion me home to devolution trousers. Yes, I fretted, I whined, I retold the story all day and I approved it to hang be in love with a thundercloud completed me well in the sphere of the sunset. At the present time...not wet. And I handled a few exhausting clientele very well. So that's better! But even even though I wasn't disproportionately sad today, I did eat too much! It seems be in love with I can't multi-task!

Tomorrow, I destitution opinion this forward by continuation even higher tasteful. You know, tasteful is not easy for me. I am the type to holler and rave, objection and chunter or laugh and be pleased about. Poker-faced, I'm not! But I shall yes make an push.