Saturday, March 15, 2014

4 Shin On Understanding And Joy

4 Shin On Understanding And Joy

I am 46, and persist been a practicing kabbalist for excellent a decade. A bit excellent a court ago, I began to formally mixture into that practice elements of Celtic witchcraft and Sincere American shamanism (I persist Celtic and NA ancestries, as well as a Jewish heredity). Initial, I began studying witchcraft and shamanism as a way to make official all my relations, but what I found is that, equally kabbalah forms the exceptional crutch of my flow mystical-magical knowledge, show exists within me no matter which clearly happy straight Celtic witchcraft.

Kabbalah brings me understanding. Witchcraft brings me joy.

Every "understanding" and "joy" (gilah) are functions of Binah, wherever Binah corresponds to the 4-shin of Beriyah. I intent that the attributes of mindful understanding and joy harmonize to the two inner bonfire of the divine feminine 4-shin.

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish theology theology jewish meditation meditation shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit witchcraft jewitchery jewitch witch sacred feminine divine feminine shechinah lilith spiritual appearance spirituality kosher spirituality